The Grand Cafe

That’s tricky. A 300 series streamer. Maybe the same as the NPX300 and requiring either a legacy PS or the the NPX300 to power it, would be my guess. So NZ$30K. But they may well keep the current streamers going?

Yes I’m with you incl the NPX 300 say Aus $27k.

There will be a 300 come out but whether it’s a preamp streamer or standalone streamer who knows.

I know it’s not in Naim’s DNA but a roadmap of products to come though would be good so customers can plan on upgrades etc

At some point an updated SN3 will show its face also

Why don’t you see if Harry can pick you up a gen 1 streamer a ND5XS or a NDX both can be upgraded with a PS.

Cheap option to get in and the only downside is the lack of access to Qobuz

Need Qobuz Pete

NDX2 seems to get cheaper by the day ha , so that’s a real opportunity

I’m kind of looking forward to what’s going to be the right course for the next 5-10 years, albeit it can change in a shorter time frame than that.

I’ll be having a chat with our beloved retailer

1 Like

If you wait another week there’s every chance the NDX2 will be cheaper again.

I noticed today that the TT is reduced by $10k and the concrete 282 system is reduced by $20k. Next you’ll be able to get them at Bing Lee. :rofl:

1 Like

I know, it’s bleedin nuts

I was looking at what I paid for the 252/SCDR/250DR a couple of years or so ago

$33.3k vs today $23.8k

Get that :rage:

1 Like

The really crazy thing is you might prefer the sound of the “old” kit…….the new kit does sound different and brings new qualities, but you need a listen……the old for some may be more engaging?

I think I may have made my last Naim purchase. Time to sit back and enjoy what I have, I keep threatening to stop reading hi fi mags and visiting Harry.

2 Likes

Spot on Gazza Bevo loves his NDAC

Well I can tell you now Gazza the 252/SCDR/250DR was going nowhere anyway. To me it’s an absolute sensational listen

2 Likes

Certainly better to my ears with an ndx2/xpsdr fronting it over the new 3 box kit.

1 Like

I’m running it with the LP12 Klimax 40th anniversary. Sensational

Just determining a pathway through the streaming options as both are in different locations 100km apart

1 Like

Good thing they’re wireless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

As I was posting that comment I knew that heathen from up north would respond ha :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve a rare boys-own night at home - the girls are doing a nanna sleep-over. Beer, a take-away hot curry and loud music is in order.

3 Likes

Your neighbours probably are looking forward to it as much as you. Anyway bugger them time to blow the cobwebs out of your speakers.

I’m getting in some listening before we leave on Wednesday afternoon for a week in Sydney babysitting, celebrating a birthday and renewed wedding vows (not mine) finish it off with a visit to see mum on Monday.

1 Like

Does anyone know a Gina, I keep getting emails from her inviting me to be naughty.

1 Like

My ex mother in law :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:ha

Just joking

Don’t know a Gina

1 Like

Indian, Chinese and Fish shop were all close. Managed to get Donburu at the Shushi shop. Had to drop tomatoes to my mums, so ate it there and had an ice cream. Back now for music and beer. Not too ,much beer, working tomorrow.

1 Like

I won’t doubt your naughtyness but you are certainly not a Ginacologist.

2 Likes