The Grand Cafe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How was your visit to the Van Gogh museum did kid 3 appreciate it or do I need to call around and sort him out.

The best laid plans… :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

@Mike_S i am feeling a little sorry for myself I fell down our back stairs this morning and a little worse for it. Nothing serious just some bruises scraps and a dented ego. Stupid thing I was talking to a lizard (don’t ask) that was on the bottom step and missed it (the step) completely.

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re okay and I tried really hard not to laugh at the thought of missing a step because you were talking to a lizard……

Just wait until @Bevo catches up with the news :flushed:

2 Likes

I did but posted reply on wrong thread

He’s such a silly lad - and he’s quite young :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well least I can post on the right thread.

Weren’t you recovering from your last leg injury?

No that was months ago (almost a year) and a knee problem caused by years of carpet laying.

Take your point but I’m a lot older than you so that’s my excuse . No excuse for your mishap at your age :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

You’re in good company Mrs Pete’s just got home and said almost the same thing.

What a wise lady she must be :+1:

Do think poor Richard wakes up some morning thinking what on earth have those clowns been up to overnight.

2 Likes

Oh well keeps him on his toes

Walking down the stairs talking to a lizard. You sure you haven’t been at the sauce again? :joy:

3 Likes

It wasn’t any old lizard, it was the Lizard King :pill:

3 Likes

If I was drinking I would’ve at least had an excuse.

2 Likes

Didn’t your mother teach you, never talk to ‘STRANGE’ Lizards?!:joy:
Glad you weren’t seriously injured. In my experience, bruised egos take longer to heal than a couple of scrapes.

1 Like

You are right about the ego especially when the other half is still reminding me. Re the lizard we have a family of skinks that live around/under the stairs. Think they’re even giggling.

6 Likes

Missing a step is painful, it’s many years since we had lizards in the house.

Mum duly screamed when she saw one,dad and I said they were good.

She could never cope with a hot climate and

Moaned from the first day to the last.For three years

1 Like

They’re quite harmless and eat lots of bugs.

2 Likes