The Grand Cafe

That’s what we toldMother

Used to have Geckos in my apartment in Kuwait Years ago.
They definitely kept the bug population under control :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Geckos can often make a barking sound.

I can honestly say that the only sound I ever heard a Gecko make was “Crunch, Crunch, Crunch…” whilst tucking into something with 6 legs. :wink:

If you lick them, you’ll be barking like a Lizard King :sunglasses:

We used to rarely have lizards, but we literally have hundreds of them in the last few years. Pretty much see them everywhere in the garden.

You’re lucky. My 80 year old dad did that last February and snapped his quadriceps tendon. He’s recovered remarkably well for an old geezer.

Glad it is not too serious. Is the lizard OK (and I see nothing wrong with talking to a lizard, TBH).

2 Likes

I’ve never heard it called that before…

1 Like

That is a problem as you get older, the recovery takes longer. Glad your dads ok though.

2 Likes

ouch

1 Like

Ouch. Be careful old chap. Recovery takes longer as we age.

1 Like

We’ve competition

Is “The Grand Cafe” for this kind of subject?
Never seen food discussed on here, I thought it was just for all that random "Chit Chat’ that doesn’t fit anywhere else… :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

You can’t discuss food in a cafe ?

I thought it was a ‘Rhetorical’ Cafe @Ian2001 :joy:

1 Like

This is, really, rhetorical food too though!

Tripping on a lizard? I thought that’s what the toads were for.

1 Like

Time to shutdown everything don’t want to risk leave it on for 5 days unattended. We had a big thunderstorm yesterday afternoon and it’s muggy again I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another.

Be good you guys and play fair. Might just log out for 5 days.

5 Likes

Enjoy your trip, and birthday celebrations?

1 Like

@Mike_S

I reckon you two fellas will be pretty proud of me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!!

3 Likes