The Grand Cafe

Yep I remember that Gazza - I got a cab

1 Like

If you can get a cab its about 20 minutes to waterloo or 35 minutes by underground south kensington station to waterloo.

1 Like

My travel agent has appeared to put me in Earls Court, Iā€™ve always avoided it for obvious reasons. Itā€™s close to a station.

1 Like

30 minutes on the underground trains to waterloo

1 Like

Is that the Ibis hotel?

Yes but Iā€™m just sending her an email to change it.

We always stay at The Royal Garden hotel in Kensington when we go up to the Royal Albert Hall. Itā€™s right on the corner of the park. Lovely hotelšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Iā€™m now back up in Kensington :grin:

2 Likes

Are you intending to do The Tate during your visit?
Iā€™ve been meaning to get to it myself since I retired, but lockdown got in the way and Iā€™ve never got around to it sinceā€¦

Definitely the Tate. Damn thing was closed last time we went.

If youā€™d like to have company for that, let me know. I still want to come and do it. You have my emailā€¦:blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll probably be in London at end June @Pete_the_painter , so very happy to see you in a pub (or wine bar).

1 Like

Look forward to that, talk later when it gets closer.

Would be nice to all meet upā€¦ā€¦at Naim hqā€¦ā€¦@richdaneā€¦ā€¦.is it possible?

1 Like

Would be nice to join the party at Naim HQ if it could be arranged.

1 Like

Definitely interested in joining in on a ā€œNaim Factory Jollyā€ :grin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s something up to Naim - Iā€™ll have a word with Jason when heā€™s recovered from Munichā€¦

2 Likes

Summer Exhibition begins 21st June and NPG reopens after 3 year rebuild the day after :grinning:

Come and see Macca on the 29th!

https://www.npg.org.uk/firstlookfestival

1 Like

Iā€™m at the cricket that day but itā€™s certainly worth a look. Thank you.

Itā€™d be great to catch up with anyone thatā€™s close and got time. Think a mass tour would make it all that much more enjoyable also itā€™d be great to put a face on all those posts.