The Grand Cafe

Not Hannah then!!

Haha no, that would be scary as hell if Kill Bill is any indication of her personality.

1 Like

Just think how old Neil must feel.

1 Like

My lighting engineer is Michelle and I keep calling him Michael and he keeps correcting me. :grin:

My Mother calls me Michael. Iā€™ve never been called Michelle, but had a few close calls in pubs in my youthā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Generally I only get called Peter when Iā€™m in trouble.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve learnt 2 things, 1 - Iā€™ll never fly economy OS again. 2 - Iā€™ll book a stop over get a rest and a break . Iā€™m obviously getting too old to do the 20 odd hours in one stint. Also donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever fly with Etihad again.

And it was Paul McCartneys house apparently his owned since the late 60s.

Yes likewise the 20+ hour flights I donā€™t think I could do anymore , last one was 2007 and the 14 hour stint in economy from Sydney to Dubai was a nightmare as sat next to squawking kids :-1:t2:

Last times Iā€™ve been to Europe and back was in premium economy which was pretty good apart from Sydney to Hong Kong which was nuts

If and when I get back into these long hauls a stopover for a couple of days is the way to go and no economy thatā€™s for sure

1 Like

A lot of the airlines have dropped premium economy and now have economy plus (space). Itā€™s a con.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s the end of me until business class prices come down to normality whatever that is

Mate of mine goes to Bali quite frequently ( stays away from the bogans) pre covid return business class fare was $2k. Now $4k - $4.5k

Bugger that for a 6 hour flight as he says

All currently a con

1 Like

Sons taking us to Canada next year and heā€™s booking the 6 of us in business class, god knows what thatā€™s going to cost him.

1 Like

Goodness me Pete I would hate to add that up

1 Like

Did he win lotto?

1 Like

Weā€™re meant to be heading to Paihia for holiday on Sunday, but MIL is back in hospital, so we will seeā€¦.

No heā€™s just been successful in his chosen field :grin:

2 Likes

Hope she picks upšŸ¤žšŸ½

1 Like

Hi Pete

I looked at your profile and noticed that you have done 5 months of reading of this forum!

And you have nearly 100,000 Likes.

You must be the most popular poster in history.

3 Likes

I obviously should get another hobby :grin:

3 Likes

I think your build will help when it happens.

When it happens. :angry:

1 Like