The Grand Cafe

Hipster Balmain today :+1:

@Mike_S

Thought of you two especially Pete :crazy_face:

Harry just sent me link to the Linn LP12 50th anniversary sondek turntable

Only £50,000 ie: $100,000 circa

No free Highland park whisky this time, Harry says free shares in a vineyard ( in the desert ):crazy_face::crazy_face:

Nuts

1 Like

I’m market marshal at our local markets this morning and just got abused by a woman who drove into the park just sat there and blocked access. :flushed:

Hi if’s becoming so expensive no wonder kids are just listening to their phones.

1 Like

You’re kidding - there are too many jerks in this world

Funny that’s what she said to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha

Any future hifi purchases for me will be funded by me selling off some gear , I agree, prices over the top these days

1 Like

Mine will be funded by crime or selling body parts

1 Like

Crazy stuff. Makes the Solstice look like a bargain, and it’s discounted now too.

I’ll bet the LP12 sounds fantastic and so it should for that price

I’ll just slum it with what I’ve got thank you very much

1 Like

Clearance item in NZ. Still no update on the distributer?

Do you guys get a feeling someone’s having laugh at some of these prices. Even that Heed cd @Mike_S recommended on another thread is $5.5k.

It’s $25k here, does that include the amp/ power supply

1 Like

I think that the rip off is done by the people behind the actual callers… but I get your point.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s that whole promo package Naim ran.

1 Like

Funny - don’t seem to see many posts these days from the members that purchased the Naim TT

Maybe they are very happy with it and don’t need to

2 Likes

Had about 3 hours sleep last night got roped in to helping at local markets this morning and then worked all afternoon on the bar at out local women’s rugby game. Now got an hours rest before heading out for dinner, so much for retirement.

You’re such a tiger :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

More like an alley cat.