The Grand Cafe

Wait until he starts a topic here ‘show us your boss’

You mean mainly photos of wives “of a certain age”?

1 Like

At last a builder we can work with. Locked in and programmed to start the 4th of September.

7 Likes

Good one Pete :+1:

Paul McCartney is coming to Aus and has included Newcastle, an hour down the Pacific Hwy. Guess I’ll be lining up for pre sale tickets on Thursday.

@Richard.Dane package arrived today, thank you. :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t !!!

1 Like

Don’t are you mad, I wouldn’t miss it for quids.

You’re dreamin

Hasn’t done anything decent for at least 40 years

2 Likes

Now, where’s my :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Ha ha :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Locked in and paid for our trip to the Sunshine Coast in October :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Good to see you’re not going to the Gold Coast

Don’t mind the Sunshine Coast - use to go there frequently for work years ago but haven’t ventured up that way for quite some time

I’d probably get a shock on the developments that have gone up

Where are you staying ?

Mudjimba Beach, very close to the airport. We’re staying in a boutique apartment type thing right behind the beach, with a lagoon pool. Miss Mike will be in heaven. Will have a car to head inland a bit too.

1 Like

I know that area where it is

Very close to Marrochydore town - take a walk around Sunshine Plaza there, I was involved in the management and development of that centre, it’s huge now . When purchased it was so small but has been a fantastic investment for the 2 companies that own it

1 Like

You’re such a killjoy :grin:

Ha ha

Now if it was John or George then that’s a totally different matter :grinning:

1 Like

Yes I agree his not my favourite either but he is Paul McCartney a Beatle enough said.

2 Likes

And age dictates there won’t be that many more concerts

1 Like

I don’t know how some of these old guys and girls do-a 2 hour concert……some stamina. Just sat on the floor to clean the grill of my daughters car (she is selling it)……trouble getting up, now leg hurts………i don’t think i could do a 2 hour gig?

5 Likes