The Grand Cafe

So true I couldn’t do I’m still suffering from my trip. Apparently he does a 3 hour show and spends a lot of time playing Beatles tracks. What’s not to like and as @Ian2001 said he won’t be here forever.

2 Likes

Sorry that you are suffering from your trip …

I had a bad trip back from India in economy once and it convinced me never to fly economy and I stopped all long haul flights until BA introduced Premium Economy (which I reckon is their best value option)

Best wishes

Ian

No it’s more tongue in cheek, plus I’ve been staying up all night to watch the cricket. I wasn’t getting to bed till around 4am.

3 Likes

John hasn’t done much recently that’s any good, though.

1 Like

Ha true :+1:

Springsteen at 74 years still doing the 3 hour + gigs

Still or maybe now just completed the European tour that went for a few months

I read somewhere now back into gigs in USA after this lot

Fit as a fiddle is the boss as is his band members

1 Like

Our locals girls make the final for the 2nd year in a row.

7 Likes

A fine body of women.

I wouldn’t argue with anyone of them

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Best wishes

Ian

5 Likes

Rugby?

Macca puts on a great show. John and George don’t.

1 Like

Yep The Gloucester Cockies :grin:

1 Like

I noticed yesterday that my right av loudspeaker ( bw cm5s2 ) was having some distortion. I removed the speaker plugs and got to the inside of the loudspeaker. I found 7 marbles and 5 pieces of wooden toys. Closed the loudspeaker and it was fine again.

Alas. I was browsing for replacements already …

10 Likes

I’ve put a bit of old stocking over the ports (from the inside) in the past. Indeed after having to retrieve toys, and later the foam bungs I was hoping would prevent that.

My current speakers have a slot port that doubles as the bottom, so no toys can disappear.

1 Like

I can never find my old stockings. :thinking:

5 Likes

They were my gfs. :wink:

I was reminded today that Gloucester (NSW) is named after Gloucestershire UK because of the resemblance if it’s rolling hills and streams.

20 Likes

Beautiful countryside and wonderful photos.

3 Likes

Why has my car insurance just gone up by 25% when I’ve never made a claim? I’ve checked comparison websites and they are much the same. I know I’m loaded but that’s not the point.

Like all major companies and services they’re gouging. Both our cars remind the same this year although my little Jimny value went up $10k oddly.

3 Likes

I would see a professional broker with access to companies that do not appear on comparison sites

best wishes in your hunt, we seem to live in a world where prices soar by 10-20% and our company pensions increase by 3%

2 Likes