The Grand Cafe

Jeez mon, glad you’re still with us after all that hurt.
And not just for the many good jokes you post.
Cheers.

1 Like

Been battling with my commission as I wasn’t happy with the result. After beating myself up for a week I decided to paint another picture.

I’m much happier with take 2.

20 Likes

Very nice indeed…….bet the customer would like both

Not sure their see it this weekend the woman who’s buying broke her leg my a dog ran into on their farm.

I like it a lot better (it’s not quite finished).

1 Like

Like that Pete, very balanced.

Thanks I thought the first was a bit clumsy. I’ll live with this for a few days and see.

1 Like

It wasn’t much fun, it’s true. But I’m still here, with all you good guys and gals.

2 Likes

@Bevo sign our contract this afternoon at our new local pub. Start work on Monday we’re aiming for 6 months to lock up.

Re the pub it’s good news the new owners have done a great job with mini refub and a top menu.

4 Likes

This is great news, what an exciting time you have ahead of you. Enjoy the journey.

1 Like

Sensational outcome for the town Pete

Communities need good pubs

And of course great news for you and Mrs Pete , hopefully all goes well but as we all knows little bumps along the way

3 Likes

I’m here now, apparently this weekend is a soft opening getting ready for next Saturday night grand (re) opening. It hasn’t started well I sat in the lounge and fell through it.

Ha ha lose some weight :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have I’ve just sign a contract that’s going to put my bank account on a diet.

2 Likes

Ha ha

That’s made my day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hope all goes well, and maybe :crossed_fingers:fingers crossed for a new pup

Best wishes

Ian

1 Like

You need to sell them some paintings, the walls look bare👍

2 Likes

I’d sell them a new lounge first. Apparently someone had forgotten to assemble it correctly.

3 Likes

Our builder just ask if he can bring his German Shepherd to work, is if that would be a problem for us.

3 Likes

I guess from your love of dogs, not a problem. (ex GSD owner nere)