The Grand Cafe

It would seem a second arrest has been made, a 60 year old man this time.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true but were grown vegetables outside, most here that would have a greenhouse would be growing roses or dope. :grin:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter what age I just canā€™t understand why youā€™d want to do it in the first place. Some folk just have no respect for anything.

5 Likes

AFL grand final today, crowd almost 100k and Kiss was the headline act after (regrettably) Crowd House pulled out. I never liked them in the 80s and that hasnā€™t changed.

Kate Miller-Heidke absolutely nailed the National Anthem.

1 Like

That ā€˜s some greenhouse.

Envious

Can we have a photo of your greenhouse?

8 Likes

I am envious

1 Like

I should have taken a better picture of the walled garden with greenhouse yesterday - there was a good view from the cafe where we had lunch. Itā€™s octagonal, which is very unusual, and the size is not uncomfortably large.

On a side note, my wife likes the idea of a wall around her veg patch now :grimacing: or at least a wall at the north end to act as a heat sink for the development of fruit trees

4 Likes

Back to workweek. Iā€™ve prepared the food for tonight yesterday evening already.

1 Like

Weā€™re enjoying a Labour Day public holiday.

1 Like

Car is back at my wheel guy this morning.
Could be a fourth repair on the same wheelšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Itā€™s just got to last me until the first week of November :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

How much do they charge out of interest. Daughter looks to have a chip/scrape out of a Ford ST alloy?

If itā€™s a strip recut and redress itā€™s Ā£180 on a 20ā€.
The smaller the wheel, the less he charges.
Mine are diamond cut, standard painted might be less.
Let me know what type/size the wheel is (include a picture if possible) and Iā€™ll ask him when I pick mine up later.

Thanksā€¦.but i think she is going to wait until nearer when she sells it in a couple of yearsā€¦ā€¦that gives us a reasonable idea of the costšŸ‘

1 Like

Iā€™ve stuffed if I can out how this site works Iā€™m member one week a regular the next and bang before you know it Iā€™m back to a member. This about the 6th time itā€™s happened.

Iā€™ve noticed they have me listed as ā€˜Ar*eholeā€™ ā€¦ so somethings working ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure they donā€™t, but it is weird.

Yes, it does seem weird that your designation would change back and forth. And there are quite a few here that my sugestion would fit.

1 Like

But thatā€™s the beauty of humans, weā€™re not all the same.

2 Likes

Damn hot here these past few days temperatures reached way above 35c. Itā€™s already been the warmest September and itā€™s only just spring.

No bricks cleaned today.

2 Likes