The Grand Cafe

@Mike_S you must be happy 2 wins over night. :grin:

2 Likes

Many good British series on Swedish television right now :innocent:

3 Likes

Seen many of those here I really like British drama series they seem to be able to develop characters and the story.

1 Like

It’s certainly been a somewhat fantastic weekend here, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

You mean the election result or the squash title?

1 Like

Squash?

1 Like

The US Squash Open of course! A kiwi won it for the first time in 37 years. Paul Coll.

1 Like

But yes. It’s refreshing to see a change of government :grinning:

2 Likes

Love Pastizzi - pea being my favourite.

2 Likes

Place in Sydney I was talking about did pea, ricotta/spinach and apple.

Recently been watching reruns of Cracker. Thoroughly enjoying. Some big names before they were big names.
Robbie Coltrane, Christopher Eccleston, Robert Carlyle, Ricky Tomlinson …….

3 Likes

What an insult. When I gain more trust, really.

12 Likes

Bizarre

“… And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make.”

Or maybe not!!

2 Likes

Apparently not all love is equal and I’ll give you a thumbs up instead :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Mrs D gives me a similar sort of message every night … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You probably deserve a medal for persistence. I gave up after about 3 years of trying. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well I trust ya, Pete … and I don’t trust just anyone …

Dave

1 Like

Gee thank you.

1 Like

I stupidly suggested that our town (well it’s actually a village) have a themed long table dinner in the main street next spring (this time next year for those of you in the north). Now that it’s been rather warmly welcomed they now wanted me to write a proposal and kindly left me in charge. They’re all happy to help with practical work thankfully but they’re reluctant to put it down on paper. I’ve never written a proposal for a festival and have no idea what I’m doing. I’ve just written a 2 page brief outline to get it approved and hopefully that’ll do.

6 Likes