The Grand Cafe

Enjoy Pete.

3 Likes

He has probably wangled the carpet fitting in the v.i.p lounge and free ticketsšŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Gig a good one Pete?

1 Like

Fantastic, didnā€™t get home till after 1.30am. Several highlights but Hey Jude brought the place down and a standout.

Iā€™ā€™m just packing to go to Sydney for a few days. Got grandparent responsibilities at a couple of grandkids school.

5 Likes

Had no problems reading this.

7 Likes

Me neither, fascinating!

1 Like

I found it easier than if it was correct. :grin:

3 Likes

The thing is that people find is special to be able to read it despite being part of a majority.

3 Likes

Well it made me feel special reading has never been a strength of mine, impressed my granddaughter at grandparents day at school.

2 Likes

Iain M Banks did a whole book like that , I think it was called Fearsom Injun (the spilling mistooks being deliberate)

1 Like

Oh, wasnā€™t it correct?

I wonder whether that phenomenon is why autocorrect and I often make mistakes in Whatsapp posts. I read it through quickly before pressing send and often donā€™t notice the obvious errors.

Same here, that speed plus auto correct combined with a poor skill levels of spelling/reading makes for a lot of edits. :grin:

When my granddaughter showed me that paragraph I not only could read it quickly I could see it clearly as well. Donā€™t know if itā€™s helped by my dyslexia or not. Often when driving and Iā€™m giving Mrs Pete directions if I say left she instantly asked if my left or your left.

4 Likes

Being able to read those paragraphs may be hereditary as everyone in my family can.

1 Like

My wife is a good reader a better speller than me and she struggled.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting, I wonder what traits control the ability. Itā€™s not intellect, thatā€™s fer sure ā€¦ :smiley:

I strangely could read this no problem

2 Likes

Good Gaza seems weā€™re not special (well not that special) after all.

1 Like

I see from the NAIT50 thread that you are looking at downsizing @Pete_the_painter :flushed:. Itā€™s not long since you added a new 252 you naughty boy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was thinking but at this stage itā€™ll just stay a thought. Once Iā€™ve moved into my new place Iā€™ll see how it and all my stuff fits in.

Iā€™ve made no secret of my desire or preference for a 3 box setup.

2 Likes

You must be close to getting the new build underway now?

1 Like