The Grand Cafe

Yoghurt. Finishing it at the moment.

1 Like

It is harder to tell when yogurts off. I thought it maybe milk. :grin:

The site looks so much bigger👍

1 Like

It’s 6m x 40m, it’s looks bigger as that photo we’re working in the lane way beside us.

2 Likes

Have you finished the bricks now?

No the bricks have finished me. :grin:

5 Likes

Men At Work , in the land down under

I feel a song coming on

4 Likes

It’s a young man’s game, especially in that heat

2 Likes

Well, you are bricked then (or doesn’t this phrase translate well)

1 Like

It’s now called Men in Zimmer Frames.

3 Likes

It’s back breaking work that’s probably good for me but damn I ache by the end of the day.

1 Like

And not a Vegemite sandwich or a pair of RMs on display.

1 Like

The vegimate is in our water like you guys get fluoride and the RMs don’t cut it on site you need capped boats. :grin:

2 Likes

Probably need some young Kiwis who are up to a bit of hard work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Do you know any of them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We’re busy on the next stage of our big shared-path project, building foundations for a bridge over this gully:

We’re repurposing an old steel truss railway bridge, that has big beams that were made in England and Scotland (yes, they need cleaning too):

7 Likes

Many bridges were exported in the past.

1 Like

Yeah, the Americans bought ‘London Bridge’ …!
Still tickles me that one……:rofl:

4 Likes

We had a bit of rain over the last couple of weekends which is good we’ve had a dry spell. The rain’s obviously done it’s job all I can hear a frogs and cockatoos.

Love summer. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @crispyduck, you’ve run the Forum Album of the Year thread for the last few years, are you going to start one up this year?
It seems we’re getting to that time when the year starts drawing to a close…:thinking: