The Grand Cafe

Poor boy has got the bug………but in the middle of a house build. Hope there are some decent offers……when Pete’s literally “dust” settles🤞🏽

2 Likes

No no no, my studio is where I’ll doing most of my listening it will always have my best setup.

1 Like

Gazza I’m making changes with the new place in mind. I don’t use my Atom any more and I need to free space and cash to pay for the Sonos. My 3 Muso’s will make sure I have the rest of the building covered.

3 Likes

Oh got you now

So your good wife doesn’t want to get blasted away with the big system

You can do better than a Sonos you heathen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s only for the tv and not music and I bet you’ve never even heard a Sonos surround system.

No and don’t want to :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe you should read this or any of the multiple reviews that range between 4 and 5 star before you turn your nose up.

Back handers for that review no doubt ha ha

I have the same challenge, three systems, but only one house - what the heck!

1 Like

Exactly I (hopefully) will always have a hi fi but I don’t need one in the other parts of the house. I’m happy with a Muso for overs parts of the house/gallery. Going with the Sonos for the TV was easy, it got rid of all the wires/cables. Makes wiring up the new place simpler.

1 Like

Makes sense Pete :+1:

1 Like

Damn hot and sticky here. Been cleaning out my studio this afternoon room gets so hot as it faces the west.

Pick up another commission today, meeting with the client up the valley on Saturday.

3 Likes

Well, if you want simplification, a Nova or the 222/250……

Took my little tinnie out for a test spin today, getting ready for the summer season:

Not my boat :flushed:, but they probally don’t have a Naim :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Getting rid of the Atom is happening anyway I just don’t need it. If possible I may go to a 3 box setup 222/250/300 but I’ll wait till we move in. Maybe the fire sale might be over as well.

Gee that’s a fcking big tinny.

Looks fantastic nothing like being out on the water. Weather warmed up?

Low 20’s now, which is very pleasant - having some ripper clear days and cool nights. That’s probably cold compared to you, but 25 forecast for tomorrow.

I reckon that boat is bigger than our house, and likely costs more too.

It’s about 32 here and storms are brewing. :grin:

It was just what I needed, cleared my messy head in 5 minutes :sunglasses: