The Grand Cafe

That CD555 went to a really good home Mike, know him very well

I’m first in line if he ever wants to sell it, I bloody well miss it

1 Like

There’s so many threads I can’t keep up.

1 Like

I have two Cd players, Uniti Qute and a Nait 50, with one pair of speakers. So the makings of two systems.

I know who they are to go to and which bits to the relevant person.

2 Likes

Heard a joke the other day that doesn’t merit going on the appropriate thread but posting here just to hear @Pete_the_painter groan.
On an Australian cookery show somebody made a meringue and everyone cheered, which is strange because they usually Boo-Meringue.
I’ll take my leave.

8 Likes

To be honest it’s no worse than a lot of jokes there.

4 Likes

That’s about as funny as a fart in a wetsuit. I had to read it a couple of times before I worked it out (it is 6am here).

And top of the evening/morning.

2 Likes

Got 18 people coming for dinner tomorrow night (a BBQ) and apparently the forecast is rain.

2 Likes

Thats good……cools it down like blighty, or something more wet?

2 Likes

Normally I’d agree we always welcome rain but we’re meant to be eating outside as 20 people will not fit in our dinning room.

Good morning/evening
And when everyone has had a few drinks at the bbq why not run that joke up the flagpole and see who salutes it :joy:

1 Like

Ooh, not good, hope it goes well, the forecasting over here is not that accurate🤞🏽

I have 3 weather apps it’s not uncommon for all 3 to be different. I generally rely on the one with the better forecast.

2 Likes

Grumpy I’m as happy as a dentist at the Royal Easter Show.

It’s always odd we deal with different timelines here my morning is your night certainly makes understanding people harder.

2 Likes

I’ve edited post

Tell the guests it could have been a “brick” cleaning party, if it rains😬

1 Like

Why. Maybe I was grumpy and I’ve been called a lot worse usually before I get out of bed. :grin:

1 Like

That’d make catering easy cause only about 4 would turn up.

We discovered some more bricks and I’ll be back cleaning on Monday and Tuesday. :grin:

3 Likes

Hope you had a good BBQ ,

best wishes

Ian

1 Like

Guess there’ll be on One on One going on here anymore.

Interesting development.