The Grand Cafe

Oh no! Best wishes to both of you

When Mrs. Pete, returns home, sit down on the sofa, donā€™t move, and do nothing but listen to choons.

Looks like youā€™re on Christmas Dinner duties, then.

Hope she heals quickly.

Aw ra best. :scotland:

1 Like

I log out for 24 hours and this.

All the best to Mrs Pete. Now both of you put your feet up and chill for a couple of days.

Good grief! You two had better pull yourselves together - or hide in the basement for a few days.

Unbelievableā€¦!

Next time Iā€™m over East Iā€™m thinking to give you ā€“ and your area ā€“ a wide birthā€¦Must be something in the water! :rofl:

I really must encourage my sister nurse to migrate out here from Blighty ā€“ with folk like you, thereā€™s money for rope to be had hereā€¦!!

Hope Mrs. Pete is on the mend soon ā€“ compound fractures are never niceā€¦

SC

Golly Pete. I hope she is ok and you both have an uneventful Christmas.
Best
David

1 Like

Crickey Pete, what a coincidence !
I do hope Mrs Pete, and yourself, make full and speedy recoveries.
Take care and enjoy a safe, as well as merry, Xmas !
Don

1 Like

What a nightmare Pete, I hope Mrs Pete recovers soon.

Mrs Peteā€™s still in hospital and we wonā€™t know whether she needs further surgery till mid morning. She suffered a compound thatā€™s going to take months to heal.

We were on a farm stay with family just out of town for an early Christmas. My eldest daughter thinks we should be locked up for our own good. :grin:

4 Likes

That does not sound goodā€¦.hope it works out better than that tomorrowšŸ¤žšŸ½

2 Likes

So, we are home and the first thing I did was power up both systems.
Theyā€™ll be nice and warmed up for the morning :blush:

2 Likes

She didnā€™t tell you to go on a cruise?

I listened to a podcast a few years ago and the guy is an 80 plus grumpy old git. He went loose on new years wishes and he couldnā€™t stop talking about how stupid new years wishes are since we deep down inside secretly like to have boring years since thatā€™s the best for man and mankind.

The police stopped me tonight and told that my kid is not supposed to sit on a front seat without special chair for the 7 yr old. The police was right and I apologised. Got away without a fine.

1 Like

Oh crumbs, sorry to hear about Mrs Pete and your own hair raising experience!

Hope things get better for you both in coming weeks.

1 Like

Oh Hell Pete, thatā€™s terrible. I hope Sue doesnā€™t need further surgery, thinking of you both.

1 Like

How are things going @Pete_the_painter ?

1 Like

Just got her back home, sheā€™s off to Newcastle tomorrow or Tuesday to have a plate installed. Looks like Iā€™ll be doing the dishes for the next few months. Cheers.

4 Likes

Hope all goes well Pete and Mrs. Pete.

Itā€™s amazing what they can do these days with the metal work, and very minimal surgery ā€“ this is my sisterā€™s leg about 18months ago, she snapped it real good, walking the bleedin dogā€¦!
The hardest part was the physio afterwards and learning to walk againā€¦.

SC

1 Like

Geez mon ā€¦ Yer gettinā€™ too old for dis sh*t!

Wishing you both all the best tho, and a speedy recovery.

2 Likes