The Grand Cafe

Looking younger already and you’ve only been retired for 1 day :laughing:

3 Likes

Shhhh. I have just started my first afternoon nap.

7 Likes

You mean you never took an afternoon nap at work- particularly after one of those legendary claret fuelled City lunches? :wink:

3 Likes

We definitely need T-Shirts!
Perhaps with the slogan;:thinking:

**Naim Old Classic**
            **Now RETIRED!**
5 Likes

You look way too young to be retired or you just simply haven’t had a rock and roll life. :grin:

3 Likes

You look like a very happy couple, I guess the 60+ free travel on the tube is still in place?

I worked just behind your head next to the St. Paul’s. Good memories, should go there again.

2 Likes

I’m selling T-Shirts with the print ‘I’ve been halibutted’. It sells well with overspeakered people who got a lesson on this forum.

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Fck I’m a regular again, think I’ve had and lost it about 4 times now. It’s good to see my trust levels have improved. I’m obviously a trusted member of the community which is exactly what I keep telling my parole office.

3 Likes

Yes, many of us have had that experience. I actually have him on ignore, in settings. Live’s too short …

3 Likes

Count yerself lucky. They have me listed as a$$hole … which I kinda get. :thinking:

Parole office. Good one …

3 Likes

I spent 45 mins in make up before that photo

5 Likes

Hope you’ve got a lot of stock.

3 Likes

Yes the 60+ permit is still up and running and I qualified in 2023. For those not in the know they give you an Oyster card that allows free travel on buses tubes and national rail after 9.30, if you are resident in London. Irrespective of income, bonkers really.

1 Like

Off course, it’s not actually free either.

2 Likes

You are right Mike. We all end up paying for it one way or another.

2 Likes

Here with a Gold Card which I have you get to travel on rail/bus in between peak hours for a max of $5. You also get huge discounts on country rail services.

Interestingly France honours our Gold card but the UK doesn’t.

2 Likes

All of my friends who have one say that it is bonkers but none of them choose to not use it and to carry on paying for travel, funnily enough :laughing:

I should add that my wife uses hers and I’m sure I will in May!

4 Likes

3XL available…:thinking:

4 Likes

Got the plumber builder and concreter on site this morning.

7 Likes