The Grand Cafe

Shucks no animal footprintsšŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Now you know the enemy you can take it on.
Sad that itā€™s incurable but you can take the fight to it now and bank some extra years.
Tell the Docā€™s to bring their ā€˜A Gameā€™ and Iā€™ll see you in 2025 when I come to Oz for a visitšŸ˜‰

4 Likes

Iā€™m not planning on going anywhere so Iā€™ll definitely be here in ā€˜25., look forward to catching up. The best thing about what I have (Mantle cell lymphoma) is itā€™s genetics and not lifestyle so I can still enjoy a glass or 2 according to my doctor :rofl:

9 Likes

Iā€™m trying to come up with something philosophical to say about your, bad news/okay news, situation ā€¦ and Iā€™ve got nuthinā€™. Wish we could help somehow. I hope the chemo goes quickly.
Laughed my as off (LMAO) at you scan jokes and will try to return the favour.
Take care, man.

2 Likes

Just got off the phone with the clinic theyā€™ve brought my start date forward to next Thursday.

Shooting through to QLD this Friday to see my youngest daughter whoā€™s not taken any of this well and itā€™s her birthday this Sunday.

5 Likes

Have a safe journey

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Hi Pete , do you have plans of what it will lšŸ‘€k when finished ?

I am very nosey

Best wishes

Ian

Iā€™m not 100% sure, I know as long as it stays indolent (a word I only learned this week) Iā€™ll be ok. Problem is low grade mantle cells often act like high grade apparently weā€™re just hoping the cells donā€™t become aggressive.

You can ask as many questions as you like, facing this helps me as well.

Right now Iā€™m just a little overwhelmed. Think Iā€™ll fix myself a strong drink. :grin:

6 Likes

Itā€™s Miss Mikes 16th birthday today and weā€™re celebrating surviving parenthood until now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Itā€™s a school day, so low key. Presents before breakfast and the main soon. Ice cream at Nannaā€™s after school, a spa and of to McDonaldā€™s drive-through (you know, teenagersā€¦.).

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea, as he was asking about plans of your build :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Itā€™s,a lovely word, enjoy your drink. :wine_glass:

Ian

2 Likes

Hoping you all have a great day :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Just shows you where my head is at the moment. Maybe I shouldnā€™t have come back yet.

3 Likes

No please stay, we are with you

2 Likes

Sorry Ian

5 Likes

I donā€™t want to add to your worries, but some of those lines donā€™t look straight to me :joy:

8 Likes

Good thing Iā€™m the artist and not the architect and Iā€™ve never been on the level :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to the young ladyšŸ‘

1 Like

Have a good trip.

3 Likes

Possibly nothing you could have said yesterday would help, I was just a little rattled and in a wrong headspace. Thank you for your kind words and thankfully today is a much better day. Cheers.

2 Likes