The Grand Cafe

Half of our grandkids (the younger ones) prefer Maccas for their birthday. Hope she had a great day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Miss Mike, Mike. 16 is kind of a special one.
We’ll raise a glass to her.
Cheers.

1 Like

Cheers Pete.
My wife also wishes you the best during your upcoming treatment. She actually knows you quite well y’know … we talk …

3 Likes

Thanks guys, she had a great day yesterday and is still going!

5 Likes

That’s scary. :rofl::grin::rofl:

2 Likes

Off on a road trip this morning after a quick stop to see the in laws it’s a few hours to Yamba for the night then on to Bribie Island north of Brisbane to see family.

2 Likes

Enjoy the McDonald’s moments, Miss Mike will soon enough enjoy Michelin star moments😉

1 Like

She’s been doing for the last year or so now, developing quite a liking to it all.

3 Likes

It’s going to be a tough day. My mum died last week at the young age of 65. Today is the funeral for which I need to be pianist / organist. I’ve written a piece in Chopin’s nocturne style for the service in dedication of my mum.

However she was relatively young, her life was complete in a way. All her kids settled in jobs, relations and gave her grandchildren.

9 Likes

Gosh, that is young, so sorry……it will be a tough day for you and family🙏

3 Likes

I’m so sorry 65 is way too young, thinking of you and your family. Take care.

3 Likes

Such sad news. Our thoughts are with you for today.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, @Ardbeg10y. Thinking of you and your family on a difficult day.

3 Likes

That’s really sad news. 65 is young. Thinking of you.

3 Likes

Oh I am so sorry to read this

My very best wishes at this time

4 Likes

That is far too young. Thinking of you and your family Ardbeg.

3 Likes

I’m very sorry to read this, far too young. Thoughts with you for today.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear of your loss, @Ardbeg10y , 65 is far too young.
Take care.
Dave

3 Likes

As everyone is saying, 65 is way too young. I’m sure you will do your mum proud playing the nocturne.

5 Likes

Very sorry to read this news @Ardbeg10y I hope all goes well today.

3 Likes