The Grand Cafe

Wishing you all the very best and my sincerest condolences. Far far too young.

4 Likes

I do hope that today was went as well as possible.

An absolutely horrific day

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Very sorry to read this. I hope you managed a great celebration of her life, albeit too short.

3 Likes

Sorry for your grief Ardbeg, an all too early passing. Beautiful that you will perform music. When my father died at the age of 93 I put together a playlist that was played in church and ended with Going Home, Theme Of The Local Hero. A declaration of love from me to my father.

Kind regards, Björn

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your mum. She must have been very proud of you. My kind thoughts at this time.

3 Likes

Leaving for hospital today, we’re staying in their accommodation which makes it a lot easier than getting up each morning and driving an hour and a half. Got a full days treatment tomorrow starting at 8am and a 3 hour session on Friday.

I’m a little nervous mostly about the side effects from the chemo :grimacing:

16 Likes

Best of luck Pete, sending all good vibes your way.

Stay strong.

4 Likes

All the best Pete

You’re a strong Aussie bloke :+1:

3 Likes

I’d probably be a little nervous too, Pete, just from the apprehension of something new and relatively unknown. I’ve known others that had to do it and it seems to just become a bit of a weekly pain-in-the-a$$ thing till it’s done.
I’ll be thinkin’ of you, man … and I mean that. It’ll get easier, and I hope the side-affects are minimal.
Keep me/us posted, we really are with you …
All the best.

2 Likes

All the best young man. You’ll look back on this as a bit of thing that you got to the other side of.

5 Likes

Relax and enjoy the pampering, my brother recently had chemo with minimal side effects. Hope your experience is as favourable.

2 Likes

Hi @Ardbeg10y hope you and your family are ok, thinking of you. :+1:

2 Likes

We are all thinking of you Pete. All the very best.

3 Likes

One of many that are all rooting for you.
You’ll be ‘right…:wink:

2 Likes

Hope it goes well Pete.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of you Pete.

3 Likes

All the very best for you and your family

Take care,

Stay safe, stay snug

Ian

3 Likes

Take care Pete. All the best from France.

3 Likes

Dear Pete,

Good luck with your treatment. I hope that all goes well.

More support from France!

Best wishes,

Brian D.

3 Likes

Hope all goes well for you Pete.
Best wishes
Graeme

3 Likes