The Grand Cafe

Talk about a near death experience I got an email from my internet provider. It appears they have reduced the cost of my plan by $10 a month. WTF who does that

Apparently nothing for me to do and it won’t affect speed or limit or anything.

Most emails I get are from companies wanting to lift their rates and full of excuses why. This one was refreshingly brief.

7 Likes

That has to be a scam, my advice would be to ignore it and keep paing full price. That’s the only way to sort these cheeky buggers out!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Off course it’s quite feasible that they have been well and truely fleecing you all this time….

3 Likes

Saturday night, early Autumn. So time for a BBQ before the clocks go back at Easter :sunglasses:. Actually, we BBQ all year round if we’re early enough and the weather is good.

15 Likes

Nothing like a barbie just about to go downstairs and throw a couple of pork chops on the hot plate.

Definitely a change of season here today a very pleasant 24c.

3 Likes

Still pretty hot to me😂

2 Likes

We only got to 20° today and a freezing 9° forecast for tonight - that’s really cold for this time of year :flushed:

1 Like

An Aussie friend of mine told me once that “if you’re not cookings snags, it’s not a barbie, it’s just cooking outside”. Made me laugh.

I’ll be cooking outside tonight too - flat iron steaks for steak sandwiches I think and something red and bold to accompany.

2 Likes

I really like cooking outside, it’s very primeval.

That’s very funny I’ll keep it to myself about the pork.

My first finished painting for almost 2 months, it’s a view from Ki Ora lookout along the ridge to a friends place.

34 Likes

Like that one Pete. Great to see you getting back to flexing your ‘Creative Muscles’:blush:

1 Like

Yes, very nice style you have there Pete.

1 Like

Excellent Pete👍

2 Likes

lovely Pete, keep it up!

2 Likes

Still no eggs.

6 Likes

Been nursing one of our chickens, seems to have an overloaded crop. Have been massaging it etc🤞🏽

3 Likes

She may have an emotional issue. How long has she been without laying.

1 Like

It’s a youngster, she may be looking for a rooster!