The Grand Cafe

Probably had my worse day so far yesterday, pain all day then started shaking and sweating It was very unpleasant. Temperature reached 37.8, if it’s gets to 38 we need to call an ambulance.

Thankfully woke up much better this morning. Can’t believe 9 days after the chemo I’m still getting whacked.

9 Likes

Gosh sorry to hear that. Not sure what to say……perhaps try going out to do one of your favourite pastimes?
Wish you well Pete.

3 Likes

Even those of us not saying much are rooting for you Pete. Take just one day at a time…

5 Likes

I hope this was the worst of it and you have a much better day tomorrow Pete.

4 Likes

Jesus Pete, very sorry to hear this.

1 Like

Hi Pete, my suspicion is you will have good days and bad days

Hopefully the bad days will be rare

My very bestest wishes

Ian

4 Likes

Sites been idle for a couple of weeks waiting for the slab to dry enough to make the panels on it. Good news (and I could do with some) is the guys back Monday or Tuesday next week.

9 Likes

Trust me, you don’t want to do the 38.0 degrees run. Mrs Mike was told to not even wait for an ambulance.

4 Likes

It’s been pretty scary Monday night and yesterday, thankfully it’s down a little today.

Guess you just can’t be cocky I thought after 9 days I’d be ok and bragged about with friends on Sunday. Doh.

9 Likes

Take care mate, sorry it’s a bumpy period for you.

4 Likes

Yeah Pete we are all thinking of you. Keep us posted and I hope things settle down very soon.

6 Likes

A time to rely on happier memories and look forward to a return to them.
Keep the faith Pete, you can beat this!

8 Likes

Hi Pete, apologies for not being in touch recently - lots going on - but you’ll hear from me again soon. Meantime you have been in my thoughts, and I’m sorry to read you had a rough time. So pleased to see that you have been painting again.

4 Likes

Dear Pete_the_Painter,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been having such a bad time.

Hang on in there and know that there are lots of people out here rooting for you.

Best wishes,

Brian D.

4 Likes

We’re (Marg & I) hoping the discomfort will dissipate soon. Can certainly imagine that it’s scary and we’re keeping you in mind Pete.
D & M

1 Like

I’ve not dipped in here much recently, and had totally missed your news. Thoughts are with you - all the best for both feeling better and fully recovering.

2 Likes

Having a great Thursday temp down and feeling much better. Was cheered up last by a friends effort to get us tickets to see Rickie Lee Jones in Sydney. Tickets are a scarce as rocking horse sht.

Thank your good woman for her thoughts and you for caring.

7 Likes

No problem, thank you.

Rickie Lee Jones, that would be excellent.
I’ll have Marg read your post.

1 Like

Don’t leave us hanging man, did you get the RLJ tickets or not…?:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes