The Grand Cafe

…bit cool for me, I’m a low 30’s kind of guy😁

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, I find 27c very comfortable.

2 Likes

What an enjoyable couple of days in London, celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary.
We saw a play last night, A Mirror at the Trafalgar Theatre with Johnny Lee Miller. What a brilliant performance, with a wicked twist in the story at the end.
Then we saw the Moonwalkers event exhibit at The Lightroom near Kings Cross. Narrated by Tom Hanks, it is a visual and audio experience event with the Apollo Moon Landings as the subject. A truly marvellous exhibit/experience.
I can highly recommend both to any who are in London and have the chance to enjoy them.

5 Likes

I very much enjoy anything with JLM in it. He’s quirkily brilliant …
What an all 'round nice evening.

1 Like

Congrats on the 37th anniversary time certainly flies. I’m just getting ready for my 3 1/2 hour train journey to Sydney to see Rickie Lee Jones. I know you’re a fan I’ll blow her a kiss on your behalf. :grin:

6 Likes

Make it a proper smoochie one :kissing_heart: :blush:
Have a great time, I’m not going to promise to not be jealous… :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :wink:

1 Like

Happy and safe Easter to all.

6 Likes

If you could plant a big wet kiss on her for me, I’d appreciate it.
Oh, and have a great time at the concert, Pete, you deserve the break …

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend.

4 Likes

Happy Easter to you all too. You are a great bunch of people to share some time with each day.

5 Likes

All settled in just waiting on Rickie Lee

12 Likes

One of my favourite of hers is her cover of For No-one - excellent interpretation.

1 Like

We have a French rooster in the group but no Italian one as far as I know :grin: Happy Easter everyone!

5 Likes

Happy Easter everyone!

7 Likes

Hope it was a great concert @Pete_the_painter happy easter everyone.

3 Likes

Family celebration tomorrow as our second Grandson arrived on Thursday.

Meet Hugo, who we will get to meet in person for the first time tomorrow :heart: :blush:

13 Likes

Congratulations don’t you just love grandkids.

They’re the best way to get back at your kids, wind them up and give them back. :grin:

8 Likes

Congrats, is it the first grandchild?

He’s smart, ya can see that in the eyes.

2 Likes

No, he’s the second and probably last.

1 Like

You wrote it already, I must be very tired.

1 Like