The Grand Cafe

Many congratulations! No doubt he will be a Rush fan in a matter of weeks. :wink:

3 Likes

When he gets interesting, which is around 4-6 I believe.
#1 Grandson, George, is 2 1/2 so heā€™s getting closešŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Decent gig Pete ?

1 Like

You were there very early ā€¦

Hope the gig was a good one

2 Likes

Must have been dud Ian heā€™s not responding :crazy_face:

1 Like

Heā€™s probably on a three and a half hour train journey back home

Either that or it was good heā€™s still in shock !!

On the train home not a lot of reception.

Rickie was fantastic.

8 Likes

The only pertinent italian rooster I know of is on the neck or label of a Chianti Classico wine bottle.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the show and have a great Easter Sunday

1 Like

Thanks Ian had a couple of good days last night with an old art school pal to see Rickie Lee Jones stayed overnight at his place. He and wife have always been good people. A relaxing trip home by train with entertainment (long story) and Iā€™ve just got home from dinner with friends tonight. Mrs Pete is at her motherā€™s till Monday, sheā€™s been my rock.

Hopefully your knee will allow you to have a good long weekend, normally youā€™d mark Easter as your start of warmer weather. Itā€™s a bit early this year and you might have to wait a few more weeks. :grin:

Anyway have a great weekend.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad you had a good break Pete, and very jealous you saw RLJ.

1 Like

The rooster in the photo is handmade and Purchased in Italy by my wifeā€™s parents 62 years ago, thought it fit well as an Easter greeting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very nice Bjorn. Nice to have keepsakes like that with some fond meaning to them.

1 Like

When does daylight savings start in the UK? Weā€™re still on summer time.

1 Like

We are on it today, clocks went forward last night.

1 Like

They start early to try and capture the one week of summer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

But it worksā€¦ā€¦ā€¦only a fine drizzle of rain todayšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

If it is looks like a cable thread, behaves like a cable thread and is even called ā€˜speaker cableā€™, it probably is a cable thread:

What a day!

Glad you enjoyed itā€¦ back to work tomorrow.

1 Like