The Grand Cafe

My godson’s mother posted a reminder of his days playing rugby league in the UK years ago.

1 Like

Apologies missed it earlier Richard

I notice a few changes on web already which is great

@Richard.Dane thr new website is a little better but that annoying drop window that appears over the product image (demo listening etc) is a pain as it’s takes half the screen. Also flashing screen is still a problem for some people apparently.

1 Like

Oh yee who has little faith :crazy_face:

After that launch I have no faith.

1 Like

Ha ha

Thanks Pete, could you post it up on the sticky thread - that way it can be picked up by the developers.

2 Likes

Mrs Pete thinks that this mosquito has obviously bitten me and gone nuke it also probably glows in the dark. :grin:

5 Likes

Have you also gone green or developed Spider Powers ?

You maybe in danger of a Marvel Comics overload

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

Apparently my pee is toxic and dangerous for the first 2 weeks after each chemo session. Mrs Pete thinks I’m going to write my initials in the back lawn just under the clothes line. My grandkids have nick named me Pisstron. :grin:

12 Likes

That’s one h*ll of a mosquito. My daughter talked about the huge, and many, moths down there when she got back, but I didn’t know about the mozzies, Pisstron. :grin:

1 Like

You finally compete with other species down under.

How was your day Pete?

3 Likes

I’ve always been dangerous, however mostly to myself. :grin:

Today hasn’t been that bad just feeling a bit odd and tied. Thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Why don’t you just wee on the mosquito? :wink:

4 Likes

I’d have to move him out of kitchen first or I’d be murdered where I stood by the other half. :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Urine is often added to compost heaps to speed acceleration, add nitrogen as well and add bacteria.

I think they are telling you not to pee in the compost heap

3 Likes

They tell you to even double flush, makes wonder what they pump into my veins every month. Guess it’s better not to think about it as it’s a bit scary.

3 Likes

Wowzer

How long do you need to do this ?

Best flushes

Ian

1 Like

Mainly the first 2 weeks after treatment.

1 Like