The Grand Cafe

I use those little half socks that generally aren’t visible and never wear sandals only thongs (and only occasionally).

2 Likes

@Richard.Dane went into the site via my phone and apart from the annoying flashing video it was much better. Found what I was looking for in a few seconds. Credit where credits due. :+1:

Posted here cause I couldn’t find the thread.

4 Likes

Anyone familiar with how the Sonos Era 300, or Five, compares against a Muso Qb? Now that Miss Mike has an iPhone, I’m thinking she needs something better than the Bluetooth JVC thing she has - the Bluetooth isn’t great and a wi-fi speaker would be much better.

Another option may be a pair of Apple HomePods, or HomePod Minis?

Mike I’m watching footy listening to my Sonos surround system. I have the 300s as the surrounds they don’t work that hard but they surprise with their dynamic range. Tbh the whole system works extremely well, they’ll never replace my Naim stuff but they’re better than a lot of other cheaper options I’ve heard. The connection is simple and so far has never dropped out unlike my QB. Good value imo.

1 Like

Can you run the Era 300’s as a pair. One advantage of not having a Qb is that Miss Mike won’t play my system from her bedroom!

1 Like

Yes, you can tell each speaker if they’re the left or right channel think mine did with out my help. The app is really simple and works as soon as you connect it to your network which was also easy.

And they play from my Core, that took me awhile to do but it was operator error. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s getting there, but still a fair bit to do.

2 Likes

I appreciate that there is a lot to do, but having taken a look this morning, some big errors that are easily fixable are still there, 10 days later.

The NPX 300 page still has pictures of original Classic boxes on it, and the video is labelled CI Series.

I wonderGeoff if the pictures of the OC products are there to illustrate backwards compatibility, as they are in the section talking about that very subject🤔
If so, it is a bit of a clumsy attempt and easily misconstrued…:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You are right Simon, but I think it should show both ranges together as it is visually confusing.

1 Like

Horrible day in Sydney, I’m not surprised violence is everywhere. I just can’t imagine what makes people do what we do to each other.

We refer to your thongs as slip-slops… If a guy here mentions he’s going to put on his thong(s) it’s deemed to be an overshare

1 Like

Just saw that, dreadful. At least the lady police officer took him out asap.

2 Likes

Yes we’ve had this discussion many times on the forum. It’s a multicultural place, there’s lots of words and topics that get mentioned that I have no idea what they’re talking about but you’ve just got to roll with crowd.

3 Likes

The lack of respect for human life staggers me, I just don’t know what to say.

2 Likes

No neither can I .

I live less than twenty miles from Hungerford , a very quiet and charming town . One day in 1985 seventeen people were killed by one man for reasons that are still unexplained

2 Likes

I won’t be showing that news to Mrs Mike, she is excited about going back to the Sunshine Plaza.

Best to focus on the vast majority of good people in the world, rather than the broken.

4 Likes

Or flip-flops

1 Like

We just keep doing it to ourselves. We’re still cavemen.

2 Likes

Yes and I’d be doing the same in your case. Keep her away from all this sht.

3 Likes