The Grand Cafe

Look forward to it. :+1:

3 Likes

I like using these concrete slabs as hifi racks.

It’s 30 kilos each - if not more.

Just an update on the build, rain has been causing a few issues and probably put us back about a month. Panels now booked (tentatively) for lifting on June 19/20/21. My late spring moving in plan is looking rather shaky

4 Likes

Yes, winter is certainly knocking at the door here, with more wet days…

6 Likes

It’s not just knocking it’s kicked the door down, it was 2c over night and we have snow up on the Gloucester Tops.

5 Likes

Get outer there Pete :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I’m heading south this weekend, my friends telling me the winds are horrific

Double beanie I’m thinking

1 Like

According to Mrs Pete the wind up here has been pretty bad as well. :grin:

Yeah that’s what she told me also :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Have you been on the curries again?

3 Likes

No I’m not allowed curries or soft cheese or sushi or yogurt. I’m on a pregnancy diet. :grin:

4 Likes

No red meat? Unnegotiable!

2 Likes

No I can have red meat (and thankfully red wine) just anything that’s risky re bacteria. Any infection is a bit of a concern.

5 Likes

Perfect.

2 Likes

I can understand the cheese and sushi avoidance but no curries? Nothing can survive in a good jalfrezi :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes but it’s the aftermath. :wink:

4 Likes

Just stick to sweetcorn, you get say hello again next day😂

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Red Wine is not on the pregnancy diet :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Well it’s lucky I’m not pregnant. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Off gallivanting tomorrow to see some grandkids and a few days in Sydney before my next bout of chemo next week. Thankfully next month isn’t as hard as May has been.

Also should get confirmation about my stem call transplant in September, apparently if we “live” 30 minutes from the hospital after a week I can spend the next 2-3 weeks as an out patient. Mrs Pete has booked an apartment in Newcastle for a month, I’m relieved as I wasn’t looking forward to 3-4 weeks in hospital.

7 Likes