The Grand Cafe

Give those nurses hell Pete.

6 Likes

Long stays in hospital are really frustrating. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
I’ve had a couple of them and the worst thing is the boredom, closely followed by the food.
Regular visits are essential, especially if they bring food😉
I’ll be sure and message you regularly. Remember, It’ll all be worth it in the end😊

3 Likes

In my experience, red wine can be taken into the hospital in a fizzy drink bottle that has coloured plastic. Just saying…

5 Likes

My daughter put us on to these before our vacation. This version has just a pop up straw, which seals the unit, including fizzy drinks.
We found if we had ice in the flask……the drink and ice was still there……next day. Not cheap, stainless steel……we found it to be very useful. Your wife may be able to bring in hot or cold drinks.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I would have expected that from another member.

2 Likes

Just diagnosed with Hepatitis A, both the old and new strains. Been down for about a week already but told it will pass in time by itself.
My reading for my particular infection rate is just over 100 times normal, so feeling pretty rotten but this too shall pass, I hope bloody soon though.

3 Likes

Just been diagnosed with a viral infection, causing inflammation in my cartilages in my right shoulder and rib cage.

Bloody painful it is too.

Never knew anything like this existed, the Doctor gave me a shed load of four painkillers to take.

DG…

4 Likes

Sounds like Bornholm Disease also known as ‘The Devil’s Grip’!

1 Like

Gee I’m staying away from all you sick folk :grin:

Hopefully recovery will be speedy, take care.

4 Likes

Great day today

Can’t say anymore :grinning:

1 Like

Yes but it won’t change anything :flushed:

You’re right !!

You got a ND555 and a second PS for it, or a Linn Klimak DSM?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha not in your league mate

Think globally :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Mr Mikes IPA :beer:, very nice too :+1:

6 Likes

Ouch ,hope things get better soon

Best wishes

Ian

1 Like

Nice sunset, we’re expecting rain all weekend which I don’t mind as it gives an excuse to stay home.

2 Likes

Enjoying being back in the studio, this is from outside my studio window looking westward

27 Likes

So very, very pleased for you

My very bestest wishes

Ian

1 Like