The Grand Cafe

That’s a big erection Pete :+1: and a few dollars too, I think :flushed:

3 Likes

No messing there

1 Like

That crane looks like it’ll give you a lift😉

1 Like

For sake of clarity: Authorised Personel only!

I know you aussies tend to disregard those friendly messages.

Yes we do however tomorrow there’s traffic and pedestrian management on the front and back. Can’t take chances with the public as we all know they love to have a look.

This time tomorrow there will be panels in place.

6 Likes

Lookin forward to the Photos Pete.

1 Like

Early start things finally starting to happen.

16 Likes

What are the made of Pete. I guess they are more clever than just a sheet of cast reinforced concrete?:thinking:

2 Likes

No they’re just a special mix of concrete with reno. They’re only the outside shell, goes together like Lego.

3 Likes

And at least it doesn’t hurt when you step on one of them …

2 Likes

It hurts when you pay for them

6 Likes

I’m thinking more like Bayko.

Your double has been here today…….you need a Transit van for Pete the Painter😂

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

All done in one day, it now feels like something is happening

The window in my studio

15 Likes

Window to where Pete ? Outlook of some sort ?

Outlook isn’t important it’s the soft south light that’s required. As it’s our fire wall they’ll be glass bricks as they’re the only option that passes.

1 Like

Powers been off for 5 hours now in the whole of Northland. A tower on the main grid supply collapsed. Prepared for a long black out, as the back up can’t supply all of Northland.

I’m sneaking in a home brew for the sunset before the longest night of the year - literally :sunglasses:. It will be the long dark night.

1 Like

Time to pack up the family and head off south for a day or 2. We’ve not had any issues this year thankfully the last one was scheduled work that took the power out for about 10 hours. We went and had a weekend on the coast.

2 Likes

Our main road to Auckland has been closed for 4 months :flushed:. The diversion isn’t that flash, will ride this one out. Hitting the Sunshine Coast in 3 weeks. Might stay there……

2 Likes