The Grand Cafe

Yes I know but it’s all relative. :wink:

1 Like

Cold winter in NSW so far and early

I’ve got a little black book with my poems in got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in, when I’m a good dog they throw me a bone in.

1 Like

I don’t recall that photo being taken.

DG…

1 Like

I thought my post chemo hangovers would be easier to manage now but I’ve just spent the last 3 days struggling to get out of bed.

Thankfully on the mend (slowly) and looking forward to a reasonably normal weekend.

10 Likes

You can watch the wallabies play wales and all blacks play England :crazy_face:

I haven’t watched a game of rugby all season and for some strange reason I don’t miss it.

Bit the same but I always enjoy the tests no matter what the result is

South Africa playing Ireland also in SA

That could be a s**t fight I reckon , they are at each other

Yeah, mid winter doesn’t make that easier either. It’s a good time to ease things back for the shorter days anyway. Take care.

1 Like

I’m trying to get some winter gardening done before we head to Australia. Man, it was 4° this morning, couldn’t get into it until 11am, and then in the sun to stay warm.

I know it’s hard to get motivated this time of year, I had to crawl out this morning to deal with some building issues. Seems a lot of folk quote things without even reading the emails or documents, very frustrating.

2 Likes

It might be ok if smuggled into the worst/funny album covers thread Pete. Pete the Painter could even pass as the name of a largely unknown solo artist!

2 Likes

I get the winter blues easily, so gardening is a great way to keep that wolf at bay. A few days of cold rain, and we all get cabin fever.

2 Likes

I gave up looking in on that thread as it was quite obvious that a lot of the covers were fake.

2 Likes

Yes but even so, most of them are funnier than the contents of the best jokes thread. Fewer repeats at least!

2 Likes

Watching the footie for an England fan is like torture. We all assume they will go out at some point. Maybe on Saturday vs Switzerland, a much better organised and motivated team. But we cling on to a tiny smidgeon of hope that they have a couple of good games in them somewhere. Unlikely on current form I know.

2 Likes

Oh Gawd, Pete. What a load of sh*t to have to deal with at this point in your life. I get pissed at my stuff, then I remember what yer going thru.
Keep on, keeping on … (Was that from a song?).

2 Likes

It’s a Pink Floyd track, Nobody Home (the Wall).

2 Likes

You’re stuck in bed and they’re making you listen to Pink Floyd.

Does it never end? :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes