The greenhouse

Unbeknownst to me, the list was already in my wife’s possession. Still, one booked for July as I understand it. That will come around reasonably quickly - just need to remember to tell the NFU about it to make sure that the delivered bits are covered from delivery this week to installation in a couple of months

1 Like

I think Count was questioning the vast acreage of the side to the side of the greenhouse. Here’s a picture:

Perhaps not quite as big as it looks there - fairly narrow

And now we had a call today from the original guy we thought could do it - he’s now coming a week on Monday to put it up. So a bit disorganised but we’re getting there!

1 Like

That’s tradesmen for you! Erectile dysfunction?
Glad you’re sorted :+1:

1 Like

And the greenhouse kit arrived today - lots of loose glass so popped it in the garage and managed to get my car back in afterwards

1 Like

And there it all is

5 Likes

I have this funny feeling that there is a piece missing. Not sure which box, but …………. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m with Don, I reckon the Burndy is missing.

3 Likes

Well, there are a couple of boxes out of the picture :wink: maybe that’s what you are thinking of?

2 Likes

Now getting nervous for Monday when the greenhouse putter upper is arriving.

Just got the bill for the groundworks this afternoon. Just the erecting costs to pay now

Hope there’s no bits missing!

2 Likes

In time to get some plants in for the summer hopefully.

Fingers crossed!

Eating our first mangetout from the greenhouse this weekend. Not bad for the frozen North. Some early potatoes ready too I think.

Bruce

2 Likes

Oh man, you’re killin’ me, Tim. I’ve been keeping my eye on this thread just to see your (greenhouse) erection.
I feel like I’m more excited about it than you are. Lol. It’s gonna be great when it’s done though. Looking forward to the pics …

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Well the installers / erectors have arrived and have moved the boxes from the garage. Narrowly managed to divert my father in law from taking some sheep into the yard and then (after doing farmerly things to them) through where the installers are going to be working :grimacing: At least the glass is still in the garage

2 Likes

We’ll be seeing the erection anytime now folks…

1 Like

It’s a work in progress. They expect to need a bit of tomorrow morning to complete it

8 Likes

Not far off now. They have gone - not sure if coming back today or tomorrow but there isn’t much left to do

11 Likes

Very nice Tim, greenhouse and the dog house when you go over your hifi limit😉

2 Likes

I went over that limit years ago :joy:

3 Likes

Woof woof too😂

1 Like