The greenhouse

Forgot to say there is quite a nice area to the right of the pictures that Helen will be developing as a garden now. Should make a really lovely patch

Is this patch a large one or just a couple of acres?

Hope you will have it up and running soon.

Phil

Paid for the greenhouse today - being delivered next week. Not got an installer in place yet…

3 Likes

Finding an installer is being problematic, which is annoying / frustrating. My wife spent an age on the phone yesterday and only one success which was for September installation!

Gosh…….must be frustrating.

Make me an offer!:grin:

:joy:

That’s the Catch 22.
Don’t know who you’ve ordered from but ours sent out a booklet 3 months beforehand with a comprehensive list of approved installers. It’s then up to you to make arrangements. We asked early on for a site visit and quote, and when agreed we were on their job list. They then arrived within a week of the greenhouse parts delivery.
Have you not had the same process?
If you’re struggling I can forward our list for your area?

3 Likes

Had a look at the Quadragrow website - same supply problems as a well known audio company based in Salisbury

Thank you very much. We were assured that one particular installer would do it but he doesn’t seem to want to talk to my wife. We are in Preston. Happy for @Richard.Dane to send you my email address for this

@Richard.Dane please exchange email addresses. Thanks.

1 Like

Oh no! They were fairly quick so either we must have been lucky or they are proving (too) popular?

Pretty quick for us too…2 sets purchased…

1 Like

This is what I found first time, ( not second )

Probably more of a Brexit issue than anything else. They seem popular so should re-stock soon. Will you order?

About to stock the greenhouse, so maybe for next year

1 Like

@Richard.Dane Ready to email if you could oblige with the address please.

1 Like

@TimOopNorth Standby … incoming email.

2 Likes

Received, thanks