The Munich “Bird” Report

Sorry for the pollution, I have a non- audio reason for asking so I will not bother you further.

Indeed, many them products has been discontinued unfortunately :man_shrugging:

Bert & Kuma, thanks for the show coverage! I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Any home improvement store should carry comparable no-name sets that fit any vacuum for a few euros, that’s where I got mine

1 Like

@BertBird thanks for the detailed review. I was struck by the effort you went to to name all the tracks. I am always on the lookout for new music, so I created a tidal playlist from the tracks you listed. Here it is for those who may be interested to listen to the list of what hifi manufacturers thought showed their respective systems in the best light.

https://tidal.com/playlist/35c362a2-2c87-4e40-ac73-758b8f77e7fd

Ps. I read the forum rules and could not see anything against sharing playlists, although I know it is not allowed in some forums. If it contravenes some unpublished rule, @Richard.Dane please remove.
Pps. The list is not 100% complete, some tracks I could not find, and I had to do it in a couple of sittings lest I lose the will to live. Perhaps unsurprisingly most of the tracks are MQA. There are 70 songs and the playlist is 6 hours.

5 Likes

Thanks very much for doing this! It is much appreciated. Glad you still have the will to live.