The Naim App - yet again

Thanks for this. I was able to get everything restarted without this but I will make note of it in case I need it for the future.

A couple of device and streamer restarts didn’t seem to do anything so I rebooted the modem when I went to bed. In the morning nothing seemed to see the NDX2 at first and then it just sort of came back into the app and all I had to do was log back in to Tidal.

Thanks to you and @frenchrooster for providing some options.

2 Likes

I also have this kind of problems.
After a few songs losing connection. Than no connection possible due connection with other client.
But I really think it has to with my wifi set up.
The NDX is wired to a switch. The switch is wired to the router. The Android phone is connect to the wifi. The wifi is provided by tp link deco. And the deco is wired to the router.
If someone can pointout how this disconnecting can be reduced that would be just fine.
I have to add that I am not really smart on this topic.
Normally when disconnecting appears I shutdown the ndx and start it up again. Also with the naim app. Mostly it works again after that.

1 Like

I seem to be having a bit of a different problem. When using my Muso Qb2 with the app it all appears to work. But if I use the control on the unit itself the system gets confused and either won’t start if I have set it to standby on the app, or if I turn it off using the long hold on the centre of the control then it appears to go off but if I look at it on the app it is still running just at 0 volume.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.