The Naim New Classic range - Part 1

That’s fantastic. Which box or boxes did you go for?

Hi Dan went for the 3 boxes as it really is just like having the 1 with all the new automation. and I figured If I didn’t get the 3 I would only end up with them before long. In for a penny in for a pound. It’s all very new but I’m very pleased indeed.

4 Likes

Fantastic. I’m delighted for you and that your Mrs approves. :grin:

First night with the new system. NSC222, NDX300, NAP300DR Kudos Titan 606. I don’t really do HiFi words, so let’s just say it’s F…… Awesome.

10 Likes

Was at a well-attended demo at my dealer today with Naim’s Swedish distributor for 17 years, Instereo. Gradually from Uniti Nova, Atom HE with new 250, 222 with new 250 and finally 222, 250 together with 300. Loudspeaker and surrounding equipment as shown. What to say? Ultimately the best I’ve heard on a public demo…:ok_hand::ok_hand:

15 Likes

Good to see Neat XL6’s on the end of the new gear :+1:

6 Likes

Did you have them?

For my part, I missed out on buying a brand new pair a few years ago when a store north of me closed… That was before I knew how good they are. Would have paid €5,000 for them… Today they cost €17,500 here in Sweden…:neutral_face:

Ouch

1 Like

Yep

A might speaker Pete

Need power I ran them with the full 500 system

The new classic 250 at 2x 100 watts might drive them to perfection :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Think about it ha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Heard them with your gear that you stupidly sold.

1 Like

Ha

I’ve now got their baby bro’s the stand mount XLS’s

They give a lot of their big bro - I love ‘em

I’ve got their cousin :rofl::rofl:

Much younger cousin ha :crazy_face:

Nah yours are right up there

Yours are based very heavily on the XL6’s

That’s why I bought them I was impressed by yours and I’m impressed by mine.

How smart we are :grinning::grinning::+1:

I didn’t feel too smart yesterday. :grin:

Seen the culprit since ?

It’s his/her fault !!

No they’re probably still laughing under the stairs. I can’t blame them for my stupidity.

1 Like

Attached to Chord Signature X power cords, Chord Music speaker cables and shawline ethernet + a Powerhaus M6 to my eyes?

1 Like