The Naim New Classic range - Part 1

I thought the 252 required a Supercap or Supercap DR to work ?

2 Likes

You are correct.

1 Like

Great feedback. Many thanks :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m always willing to help and Iā€™d be a lot harder on some you blokes than Richard.

On a positive note congratulations to Naim for finally answering the one or two requests for a replacement for the much loved and missed 272, it looks like a worthy successor.

Like the rest of us Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the new stuff in the flesh and the rest of the updated (New) Classic Range. Weā€™re all big fans of the brand and Naim needs to keep evolving to stay relevant and financially competitive.

9 Likes

We can always just switch off the green and black logos and be done with it

3 Likes

300DR allā€¦dayā€¦longā€¦

6 Likes

Was just thinking that. My pre price increase NAP 250 DR is sounding sweet and got my long headphone cable plugged into the XLR of my Atom HE.

Stunning new kit! But lemme get back to the musicā€¦

6 Likes

Not sure how anyone can make that judgement unless they have had a proper demo of the 2

4 Likes

Itā€™s great there is still life in gen 1 products.

Us SuperUniti owners thank you for your continued support :+1:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I used to hide the blue LED on my Farad Super3 :smile::+1:

1 Like

Good morning Pete, wise words as always.

1 Like

Re the lights. I have the solstice set on medium and, even in the dark it is hard to notice the difference between the white nd green. They certainly do not clash like the radikal led does!

1 Like

What happened with the teaser video of Statement and Utopia becoming one? Is the active speaker not happening?

1 Like

ā€¦and a 2011 NDX (old skool)

2 Likes

Top of the morning to you Sir. Thank you :+1:

1 Like

I hope so, having just bought the 300 DR and having to find room for the extra box.

2 Likes

Hm yes that teaser looking at it today was totally lost. More to come?

1 Like

No pricing here yet Pete, though the UK price per unit is the same as an NDX2 - which is $13,300 here.

:rofl:

5 Likes

So you have heard both? or just speculating?