The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

With you young fella :+1:

And recently the NAD C 3050LE. It seems retro styling and 50 year anniversaries are all the rage these days!

8 Likes

Just love the look.

The Sound Org (York) has some on order and I’ll be popping in when they arrive.

Richard

2 Likes

I was rather hoping for one free with every 350 pair ordered. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just had to pre-order one via James at Tom tom for our collection!

6 Likes

Well done Dev. I am tempted too, but literally have no use for it lol!

2 Likes

Very nice! Congratulations on an inspired and rather sexy project!

True but I suspect the chances of a chrome bumper shoebox Naim streamer are ….zero. At least the Cyrus is a black shoebox design if that is what you are after for your Nait 50

2 Likes

Add the Mission 770 to complete the period look?

3 Likes

Apparently it’s limited to 1973 units?!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a limited edition of 1973 units.

Bagsy number 1973 then!

What a wonderful surprise! I love it! The Nait 1 was my first amplifier, purchased used in 1993. I had it for a decade and traded it in for what I paid for it in 2003 for a Nait 5 that I still have in a second system. I was watching the ads for the new 300 series thinking how much I liked the old chrome bumper gear and then this pops up!

1 Like

NAIT 50 is probably the most beautiful looking amplifier I’ve seen. A classic for sure and one that I’ll be buying for myself :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I doubt very much if they are individually numbered but that would be a nice touch.

1 Like

If I was still in the factory, I would find a way (even if it was just “testing” the zebra serial number printer)

My favourite media quote in relation to the launch from John Darko…

“Still wearing flares, Naim introduces the Nait 50”

6 Likes

Best Naim release in a very long time. Beautiful!

4 Likes

Serial numbering from 1 to 1973 was considered by the marketing team.

On balance it was sensibly decided not to. You can image how many requests there would be for #1 and #1973!

5 Likes

Maybe some secret etching on a PCB board…