The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

So let’s see an image in colour, as viewed from 12 feet away of those two components in the rack, so we don’t need to imagine.

I imagine there is a reason he posted an image, close cropped, in monochrome. :wink:

Order placed at Acoustica, resistance is futile :grinning:

6 Likes

Suckers

Just kidding :rofl:

1 Like

The unitiqute works perfectly in the Naim app. I own one. If it isn’t working, then it’s network etc related. The classic “my app won’t connect to my xxxx” issue.

couldn’t resist … placed PO

1 Like

There you go. I would have put the little fella in the rack but those Music cables are a bugger to dress…

Anyway back to celebrating the Nait 50. Are you going to be ordering one ?

14 Likes

I don’t think I ever wanted a piece of hifi as much as I want this :grinning: luckily don’t quite have the funds

3 Likes

Er let me think…… No

Thanks Robert but this is not the case. The UQ connects to the network and can be operated with the RC and screen with no problems. The app does not find the UQ. I am not alone in this - check the threads in the streaming section.

No problems here with my UQ2 and the App. Sorry you’re having trouble.

No need to wire it in. Just place it in the rack. We just want to see how wonderful they look together.

No, I won’t be buying one.
But I’ll be buying the matching streamer when it’s released. (If it has a DO). :blush:

Too late, back in its box again. Such a lovely little thing though and I look forward to seeing some system pictures with Nait 50’s in them, once it’s released.

That’s the spirit :+1:

1 Like

The old and new

22 Likes

Thanks Richard. I believe that this is being worked on at Salisbury from what I have read in other threads.

Oh I dont know my Uniti 1 is source to my Nait 2 works like a charm

My dealer says he can get me one, so I went ahead and placed my order. Now I just have to determine how to solve the streamer part – I have no interest in turntables, not going THAT retro.

3 Likes

I’ve succumbed too and have ordered. Dreadful hobby this hi-fi lark!

3 Likes

I read that first as ‘headlamp’, and thought what the f*ck!

2 Likes

Blimey, given the reaction here, I’m a little surprised there are any left…

1 Like

I’ve tried to order one today, but my (brand new) Visa card is playing up. I hope that my dealer will be patient until I’ve resolved the hiccup.