The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

You could get a Bluesound Node or a NAD CS1 if using Roon. Could be a nice little system.

1 Like

Looks good to me b+w or colour. As a photographer I can imagine the colour version but as a ā€˜photoā€™ it looks cool in b+w.

1 Like

Do you have the original UQ or the UQ2? The original had to be upgraded with a 24/192 digital board to work with the Naim app, but I hear the upgrade is no longer available.

Lookinā€™ good Bob :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wondered who the chap in the 250 ad was.

1 Like

It is a very early UQ2 - says UnitiQute on the back and has RS232 connector but Naim HQ has confirmed that it is a UQ2.

Already got it planned out for my daughter. ProAc tab 10 signatures in white, white Rega turntable and some small streamer (maybe LUMIN Mini U2). It will be so cute, she better love it or it will look great in my bedroom.

8 Likes

Story has it that he was the photographer involved in the shoot. Nice tale, even if proved wrong.

1 Like

Strangely enough the eagerly anticipated glut of 500DRā€™s at giveaway prices is yet to hit the market :thinking:

Only a matter of days now Iā€™m sure :+1:

2 Likes

Agreed. Functionally similar, but make it look the same as a CB NAXO.

Thatā€™s probably what I will do if I sell my Atom. Or just feed the Atom into the Nait. Yup. I put down a deposit.

If I were you (but Iā€™m not), I would enjoy what you have at least until the new series 500 comes out. Can you demo a 500DR at home? Also the new 300 monoblocks

Of all the new products I think the new Nait has garnered more of my interest. What a great product, it makes me want to set up a third system even though I donā€™t have a need for it.

2 Likes

Our Nait 50 will be paired with a NAT02 and IBL!

18 Likes

The photo was actually posted to show how the Nait 50 matches visually with a modern streamer.

Itā€™s nice photo, but hardly a fair representation, when everything in the photo is turned black and white, The same colour scheme of the Nait 50.

Nice chromes @Bob3
I see you use Harbeth P3ESRs. How are you getting on with them. I am trying them out with an Auralic Altair G1 and chromes NAC42/NAP110 and so far once finding a good setup together with the system nice and warmed up, find them pretty good I must say. Precise midrange and clarity. Not 100% sure with bass, but itā€™s important to have the setup right and a good distance to the listening position. Certainly not a boring speaker at all, quite captivating.
Rather than discuss on here maybe continue on the LS3/5A thread created by @MrUnderhill

1 Like

I was tempted but with a 500 series in the main living space, Nait 2 CB that my children use on a daily basis no room for the little feller

Iā€™m only jesting, Iā€™m entirely happy to stickā€¦

I just sent my dealer a deposit. Heā€™s in Munich, so hopefully the order gets in on time!

1973 units isnā€™t very many relative to the number of dealers. Maybe one or two per dealer?

Yes I know, take a chill pill :rofl: