The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

How abouit an Innuos Zen Mini or Pulse Mini. Built in Dac is supposed to be OK (I have never tried it on mine though. Size is perfect and you can add an LPS if you wish.

That’s why a NSS111 would be ideal to replace ND5XS2. Half-width, non-upgradeable by power supply. And matched with a half-width NAIT 100.

No idea what’s the Naim business case for a 100-series, but I guess we will learn next year!

1 Like

dcs Lina

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh that looks pretty cool bongoman

I’ll check it out - much appreciated :+1:

Yours for £12,500.

Yes it definitely is….@ AU$22k :face_with_peeking_eye:

Untidy pic but ds-10 works well with the Nait2.

3 Likes

I went with a Wattson Audio Emerson Analog DAC/Streamer.
Roon Ready but I use Qobuz and Airable iRadio only.

I like the software, build quality and the minimalism. Sound quality is great. Ethernet connection only, will be light on features for some.

I may upgrade the power supply to the Teddy Pardo Mini.

apologies - i thought a link to a manufactures website was ok

No, definitely commercial and almost certainly unauthorised if it’s not Naim’s own website.

1 Like

New Cyrus XR streamer

3 Likes

what’s needed here is a nait 50 repackaged in the NC livery - call it a NC100 or whatever, you then pair it with an Atom HE. Watch this space I reckon!

2 Likes

I had the Cyrus Xa before my ND5XS2 at the time, the latter was a clear improvement to me and the Cyrus App and interface was very difficult to live with. May be nowadays things are better with their next generation.

As for some sort of NC100 for the HE, I personally don’t see the point much as the HE can handle anything, almost no limit up the range if you like, and is completely flexible for different needs and setups.
Well, may be for a cuteness factor!

The new Stream - XR has had a v good review on Avforums so hopefully it is much easier to use. And definitely fits the shoebox brief!

1 Like

Right. Own up. Who’s stuck theirs on fleabay already?

2 Likes

What - Nait 50?

try a look at SPL (sound performance lab), new dac SPL DIAMOND. Shoe box as the other equipment of this brand and first good reviews.

Why would any sane person do that? It’s a great amp, that likes a good source, and loudspeakers.

I have mine with LP212/ARO/Troika, and Falcon Gold Badge LS3/5As.

2 Likes

Yep. There’s one listed on there.

1 Like

Not me , mine is excellent value for money and great sounding