The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Roon can control volume on devices that allow it access, such as Unitis and streaming preamps. It can’t control a Nait 50.

1 Like

Got it, thx

I use a Limetree Network player with Roon. If I turn the NAIT volume control up, I could vary the volume with the Limetree. I never do it that way though.

1 Like

Yea, that’s the kinda thing I meant. Thanks.

1 Like

@Nagraboy:

How do you like the Limetree? They only had one US dealer in Oregon when I looked them up. They are Roon ready though. Fingers crossed for a Nait50 streamer someday.

Skip

1 Like

I really like the Bridge II which is a streamer only. Added an external linear power supply from Sbooster to it and it was an awesome update.

I’m looking for a little streamer for my NAIT50, and I think I will go for the little CAMBRIDGE MXN10.

Does someone go for it ?

2 Likes

just ordered one of these. located one 1210 in the loft. other one MIA. what phono stage? last time i played vinyl was with a mixer 20 years ago…

4 Likes

I have an Ortofon ST-7, made in Japan, so you need to find one in that part of the world.

My set up uses a Chord Shawline cable from the SUT to the Nait50.

2 Likes

cool, Ortofon, you have good eyes!

I’m confused…thought you you wanted a phonostage, not a step-up transformer?

i have incoming nait 50. one or two 1210s, two speakers breathing down my neck. just that middle bit…

Remember that the NAIT 50 has a rather good MM phono stage onboard.

4 Likes

cool, cheers Richard. getting a bit excited…

1 Like

Lots of Step Up Transformers available in UK … aprox £150 upwards. Simple google search finds them
But he would only need it if the cartridge was low ouput ( MC ) … I think the Nait 50 already has a MM Phono input

love this stuff…

The Shawline cable goes into the MM phono input on Nait 50 Graham ?

Is that how it works ? Nothing more complicated than that ?

Thanks

Yes, Bevo, that’s it.

MM phono stage, my homework.

can i plug it in? day 1. speaker cables natch
ndx2
1210 (s)