The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Lush!
Well done @Benedict - I think you might be the first to hear it doing its thing.

3 Likes

The “In stock status” is in RED colour and also has exclamatory mark, probably when you click you will get the real picture, normally the “In Stock” status should be green colour if it is available.

You are Benedict then!

Namur, nice place to visit and have a beer / Belgian frites.

1 Like

Yes indeed you’re right where are you from

For information, I was told by the Naim Salesman that something like 800 will be for the UK, and all are built in the UK.

Mr B88 has had a call to say our Nait 50 has reached the lovely folks at Loud and Clear in Glasgow and we’ll be collecting it tomorrow. Super excited is an understatement. Trying it out with a pair of ‘mature’ Epos ES 12s as a starter. Will let you know how it goes.

6 Likes

Just had a quick listen… WOW !!

10 Likes

Just had a whisper Nait 50 demo’ unit has landed today at my friendly dealer @BasicallySound
Definitely interested…

Wondering what speakers they might use with it. Maybe the Falcon LS3/5A’s ???

1 Like

Mine’s ready in Winchester.

1 Like

keep those hands in your pockets!

Who? Me? :joy:

Anyhow, just for fun, what speakers should partner a Nait 50?

I will try with BC1 & Cornwall IV

1 Like

I’m considering a pair of Neat Elite Classics as a pairing. Was very impressed at the Bristol show this year

3 Likes

Probably my Kralk Audio BC1’s.

Nait 50 arrived at dealer, collecting tomoz a.m. Exciting…

2 Likes

Now it is itching - have to contact my dealer. N-Sats here as speakers…

Wow is good, but what is wow exactly:)

1 Like

Enjoy :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks ! :smile:

Went from large (full 500) to small today, very satisfied with the sound and being able to insure my NAIM ‘system’ at last.

37 Likes

That looks very chic. I am resisting the urge to get on the phone to ask my dealer where my own Nait 50 is hiding!

2 Likes