The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Yours takes longer since you ordered the Kleiber edition. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks very cool and retro and bet it gives more enjoyment than something much bigger.
You might get comments about the light and rigid turntable stand.
If it works it works. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That looks well cool next to the black plinth, minimalist rules!
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but are you tall? :joy:

2 Likes

I went to Acoustica Chester for mine today, they’ve now received their demo unit if any locals fancy a listen.

Thanks.
The Ikea record stand doesn’t seem to be detracting (based on what I was hearing previously), but a dedicated HiFi Racks rack is in the making.

2 Likes

Looks great and makes me lust for the good old days with an AT cart too.
Life was so much simpler. :sunglasses: :+1:t2:

1 Like

8’ 6” :joy:

I had to get it going so it’s there for now until the rack comes. Speaker placement also a bit jammed it but it sounds sweet to me.

2 Likes

Looks truly beautiful indeed! So have you downsized from the 500 series, and replaced with a Nait 50?

2 Likes

Exactly that.

3 Likes

Nice and retro - including the walk to change the volume :wink:

3 Likes

It’s the Naim anticurmudgeon step encouragement device. :rofl:

Naim has done a brilliant job with the Nait 50, that I’m so looking forward to getting mine at the end of July/early August. My main system is a Luxman L-509x integrated, with matching D-10x Cd player/dac. I have the Naim uniti core also. If for what ever reason I have to downsize my system, the Nait 50 will be more than sufficient. I’ve always loved the shoe box designs from the 80’s and 90’s.

C’mon Darran don’t tease! More please!

Are you in Salisbury for the 50th party? If so, have fun.

Received my Nait 50 today. I always regretted not buying the Nait 1 in the 80’s. I auditioned it when choosing my first amp but despite the Naim sounding better I ended up with an Onkyo at the time because that had more features, more power and even a remote! The sound of the small Nait left a lasting memory and the Nait 50 sort of closes that circle for me.

48 Likes

Good things surely do come in small boxes.

2 Likes

Looks like a fab minimalist retro system. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

that is exactly what the nait50 is made for.

1 Like

Looks fab!

How’s it sounding with the Adikt?

What speakers are they? Rogers?

1 Like

Another great looking Nait 50 system!

Is the sticker to convince yourself you’re listening to a CD?

Driving the speakers ok?

Is that an AT cart? How’s it sounding?

1 Like

Now thinking of pairing mine with a Marantz SACD 30n.

Thoughts?