The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

I know it doesn’t hark back to the original and I get that but I think Naim missed a trick by omitting some sort of remote / app control, even a simple remote like the Muso with volume and mute.

1 Like

I think the lack of remote makes it more appealing, Naim focused on the amp and one LED.

3 Likes

Wait until you are 80 and have issues getting up and down to change the volume setting, unless it is on full fraim next to the bath chair :joy:

1 Like

Three decades until I reach 80 :grin:

1 Like

Two for me

in many ways I agree, it’s more purist but from a practical perspective it would put me off buying one but that’s just me.

1 Like

It’s Naim’s way of keeping the old boys fitter longer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Now thats what’s I’ve been looking for.
Don’t come telling its better than your serviced Nait 2, I’ll loose my sleep.

I am sure it will sound different. Personal preference will dictate if it is better or not. Maybe I’ll attempt to record a short video of the differences (if audible and can be recorded on a lowly smart phone) to post. Will definitely take some time to do however (and the Nait 50 will probably be sold out by then if not already the case).

Can not imagine 1973pcs will be sold so fast.
3000EUR is not a bargin for everyone

2 Likes

Depends on where you are in the world as some country allotments are already sold out at the local distributors apparently.

I wonder if all 1973 units have already been made…?

Unlikely I would have thought. Then some ‘late’ orders could be waiting a while.

One decade for me. Remotes…pah.

There’s a reason I’m still just under 10 stone - and I gave up speed a long time ago! :wink: :laughing:

Is the Nait 50 available now in Australia?

yes

1 Like

Great spot :smiley:

Do you still smoke though :wink:

There is an upgrade available, fear not.

6 Likes

Tobacco, very very very rarely the other stuff (these days - skunk ended all that).

Can’t wait to be old enough to light up my pipes…lol.

But due to the cost of cigarettes, I’m trying vaping again (tobacco type flavours, can’t stand those sickly fruity flavours for wannabe 10 yr olds).
Nicotine junkie, admitted.

(And, yes, I’m absolutely against selling vapes to kids. Same as cigarettes.)

Nope not at all Mike

1 Like