The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

It’ll be a damn shame if we miss out on this due to the issues with the distribution.

1 Like

Are you in old Blighty now @Pete_the_painter?

All quiet on the western front on that one mate

The old hollies song “silence is golden” :-1:t2:

No Sydney for the weekend, leave Monday night.

2 Likes

That is the near field listening scenario upgrade here is the other one

IMG_0561

1 Like

Is the reason because you get up to change CDs a lot?

I have recently given up meat, cows milk, caffeine, Fizzy drinks, and gone from heavy drinking to light drinking.

Since November I’ve gone from being over 14 1/2 stone to being this morning 13 stone 2 lb.

I will be very happy if I can ever get below 13 stone.

2 Likes

One thing to think about giving up if looking to lose weight is bread. I 'm not particularly heavy but I can lose weight fairly quickly - within a month- by cutting down bread from three small slices per day to just one. Obviously at the same time as keeping off chocolates or any other sweet thing, I can still cope with a glass of wine at weekends with this. :grinning:

4 Likes

My local dealer has a handful of Nait 50s reserved under their dealership and I’ve managed to secure one :grin: Tuesday for lead time.

They unpacked their demo unit yesterday and paired with an ND5XS2… gobsmacked on how good this pairing sounds.

Looking forward putting this 50 against my Nait2 CB and also trying it out on the main rig with Chord Dave / MScaler as source with SL2s added to the mix.

6 Likes

The first, the last & the legacy

37 Likes

Three classics together - superb!

1 Like

Congrats to all have bought the NAIT50 - I thought it looked lovely on display at The North West Audio Show, but not on dem unfortunately.

Now the first examples are landing with customers, it is going to be interesting to read where the NAIT50 sits in relation to the old NAIT amps performance wise, and of course the recent XS and Supernaits too.

But what really interests me is how the 50 and the trickle down tech of the Statement / New Classic line may inform the next range of integrated amps as they could be very special indeed.

2 Likes

Just unpacked/installing Nait 50 in main system, along with Nait 1…(Nait 50 is a tad longer than Nait 1)

Both warming up for a few mins then will connect up streamer & speakers…

IMG_5633

27 Likes

Love that retro packaging!

3 Likes

Ok, so Nait 50 connected up to main system…DSM2 Organik & 606’s…

obviously still warming up, however 1st impression…

it plays ‘loud’…of course doesn’t have the grip and control of the bass that the 500DR has, however it sounds pretty damn good across the range !!

the white light/led is bright…

Liking it…will give it some more time then will fire up the old Nait 1…

2 Likes

Give it a day or so to warm up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would appreciate if you can update once you compare the Nait 50 to your Luxman L-509X. May I ask what are your speakers?

FWIW the Luxman L-590AXII displaced the 282/250DR to take a permanent spot in my main system with Marten Duke 2 speakers.

1 Like

Vaping changed my life Steve, i lost my mum to lung cancer through smoking when she was 43. when vaping came along it was the only thing that worked for me. I own a vaping manufacturing company and a decent shop these days, a long chain of events happened over the last decade. i will be 44 next

2 Likes

Indeed
What they need is another profit calculation as upcoming Nait 5i replacement need to be nowhere near Nait XS (if this live on ?)

Thinking Rega’s offerings, Brio and IO, they won’t be priced that low.
Could somebody please compare a Rega with Nait 50 ?
Its scaring to think a Rega Aethos - one of my favorite amps - is not much more expensive than a Nait 50 :no_mouth:

1 Like

So can anyone say how it compares to the price comparable Naim Nait XS3, or even the SN3 ?

1 Like

Surmising here but the Headphone and Phono stage on the Nait will be at least XS3 class. Maybe better. Volume control at least equal. Amp? XS3 class with a little more refinement within its power rating.

Don’t be too harsh if I’m wrong (;

1 Like