The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Try the Morgana…

I have a Naim lavender rca to din in my cupboard (my streamer is rca) that I will try later this week OOI.

The powerline didn’t work for me on the '50…

Whats is wrong with Powerline?

1 Like

Mine arrived today. Speakers have not arrived yet so testing on headphones. Extremely happy with the 50. The Eversolo has impressed me too.

12 Likes

Looking forward to reading what you think especially with your experience of other CB amps. Do you think it sounds more like a 42.5/110 or 62/140 than a Nait to Nait 2, or just much more modern than either of those pairings?

I’d definitely go with a blank fascia CB streamer to match the Nait50, and leave the Mobile phones screen to do all the heavy lifting with regards to the screen element. I got my Nait 50 on July the 1st, but haven’t unpacked yet. I’m off next week, so I’ll be trying the headphones side of things first, before I get some different speaker cable for the Nait 50, to then plug into the sopra no 1’s.

2 Likes

Yes, my dealer (Sound Org York) is soldering up a new set of leads to those plugs. They supply them so may as well use them, safety first!

1 Like

When I went from 180 to 135’s hadn’t realised that one was playing out of phase for at leadt a month! Now one plug goes on upside down at the amp end :rofl:

Haven’t heard CB (except nait 2) for a longer time, I think it is different - more punch, less smoothy but still nait from the past. Hard to describe - wonderful!

1 Like

EXACTLY as in my system - one cable up, one down. And there will be some minor stress - but they have been in this position for some time - de-stressed by itself :slight_smile:

Now listening to Kruder & Dorfmeister - KD Sessions … Full Nait 50 Stuff !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Why not just swap the pins and make a Siamese pair. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because I am no soldering guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really sloppy to make a pair one up and one down. :scream:

1 Like

I have an Eversolo, need to commission it…it may be Thursday…sounds encouraging…

1 Like

You can also pair it with a HugoTT… or another half width DAC

3 Likes

See an earlier post…too much slam on the bottom end…

I see they kept the orientation of the speaker connectors the same as well!

Thanks Drago!

1 Like

Couldn’t be bothered unscrewing the plug, so been like that for 20+ years :rofl:

1 Like

I think that shelf needs one of those early pins to stop them sliding off :joy::+1:

Now that was funny… as they say a sucker is born every minute

1 Like