Things I’ve done in the last 24 hours

There are other such videos on YT as well.

1 Like

Hmm … well that is a pickle. Looks kind of illegal to me. I wonder why the manufacturers can’t chase these guys down.
I’ll have to check this out. Thanks.

Cause they’re in China

The other big issue is how he treats his staff, his setup here but we have strong labour laws that he won’t be able to exploit

2 Likes

Yeah, I suppose it wouldn’t be worth their time.

That is seriously impressive

Ian

1 Like

I tripped over a hidden kerb in a Lidl car park last year - broken hip and broken pelvis… Still hobbling around with a stick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ouch, nasty, hope things are recovering at a discernible pace, we don’t bounce back as quickly as we used to

That’s no good hope you mend well.

Thanks. My gait is very similar to Joe Biden’s :joy: - everything takes twice as long to accomplish. Cheers.

1 Like

Hopefully not your sentences. :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe I’d had a few shandies before we turned up, maybe the room was full of people talking, but I was not impressed with the sound. Yes, I bored my work colleagues (I’m here on work) on the impressive selection of vinyl and the cost of the kit. But, it sounded mediocre. Perhaps it needed cranking up a bit.
Cheeky buggers charge you for a “music charge” on top of the bill. But work will pay…

1 Like

Did you get to pick the music if they were charging you?

1 Like

You could choose if you wanted, yes.

1 Like

Umm… Err… Dunno… 'Bought… that… Zzzzzzz

Very sorry to hear. Amazing how little it takes to cause us severe issues.
Hope you mend soon …

Thanks

1 Like

Just bought a new-to-me iPhone, on eBay.

An iPhone 12 (64GB, Black), to replace my iPhone X (64GB, Space Grey).
Was cheaper than my X - and my 6 & 5… :open_mouth:
Only my 7 & 4 were less… :expressionless:

Timing Is All - as a Seller, try not to finish your eBay listing at 1-15pm on a Sunday… :crazy_face:

(as a Buyer, hunt out those Listings finishing at weird times…!!)

3 Likes

As a buyer, it’s hard to beat esnipe.

I manage without any ‘help’… :expressionless:

Sure, I’ve done that too. But esnipe is a handy helper too, especially for unimportant things that finish at inconvenient times.