Things You've Never Done

Just farmyard animals you say? :grin:

What about another halibut?

2 Likes

“And why would you want to do such a thing?”
“Oh, just for the halibut”

2 Likes

Chris the cd sound you get from a Naim cd player amazing. Especially the early elvis sun recordings.

Regret.

1 Like

i have never been on a date since i have been married. which was 1967.

1 Like

Impressive! I live with my lady since 21 years now, without a date too. You have 33 years longer time than me then.

I have been on loads of dates since getting married, always with Mrs R of course. I am taking her out for dinner tonight as it happens.

the wife always says who will go with you. strange how she knows.

1 Like

How did you manage to get your wife / gf without a date? Just bought her? Arranged marriage?

You should make her believe you have a date, with a younger lady. She will be jealous and then have greater consideration towards you :joy:

A date is an appointment with someone, yes? I mean, like Brian, that I am not looking elsewhere and had no date since.
As for my actual « wife », I won her at the lottery, when I was in an amusement park.

4 Likes

it is like the man that marries a divorcee. on the wedding night he gets up and puts on
a nice suit. his wife says where are you going he reply… s iam on my honeymoon. she
says what about me. he says you have already had one.

2 Likes

:joy:. :+1::+1:

Never had what is generally called a ‘curry’ in parlance - come close a couple of times but involuntary reflexes took over.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.