Things You've Never Done

I’ve often considered this to be due to a lack of public conveniences.

2 Likes

I never doubted that this is one of the most daft threads ever on this or any forum.

(Apart from that thread on the last forum where we discussed how the 2nd law of thermodynamics influences SQ.)

1 Like

@frenchrooster FR, what have you never done?

Never owned a CD player. Happily stuck with vinyl right up to the time when streaming became mainstream.
(The thought of a room full of those crappy ‘jewel’ cases……ughhhhh!)

2 Likes

I still have my wonderful OM2n and should perhaps get back into “wet” photography. :thinking:

1 Like

There are so many. I have never married, never had children, never been at a football match, never kissed Sharon Stone, never tried bungee jumping, never been in Syria, never cuddled a snake ….

2 Likes

I am envious😁

On which part?

Everything except Sharon😉……i am happily married but have friends that have not……a certain freedom they have.

1 Like

I have never seen Leonard Cohen live
I have never seen Prince live
I have never seen Bert Jansch live
I have never seen k.d. lang live
I have never seen Leo Kottke live
I have never seen Neil Young live
I have never seen Wilco or Jeff Tweedy live
I have never seen George Michael live
I have never seen Rickie Lee Jones live
I have never seen St Vincent live
I have never seen Taj Mahal live

But not all of these artists are dead so maybe someday

2 Likes

I’ve never bought any Naim equipment, but working hard to try and crack this one sometime soon…

5 Likes

Stranger in the gallery!

2 Likes

I have never joined a funeral plan.

Cooking

The cd player is superb.

To the best of my knowledge I’ve never died.

Lol, I don’t think I have either, but close thing and been revived twice. Also seen the dnr note on my hospital file.

Well not-done. It takes a few minutes to do the math that having your own savings is much cheaper.

I’ve nearly died, and the white light that’s described is all too real. But setting that aside, I’ve never had sex with a farmyard animal.

You haven’t lived. :rofl: