Tidal login issue

Ditto!

This strongly suggests there is yet another API change on the Tidal side which prevents login to get a fresh token.

Tidal works on iPhone/macbook using Lindemann app which use the same manufacturer and series of streaming board as naim does so this should be a naim issue in some way IMO otherwise Lindemann and others should have the same issue.

Old IPad running 16.7.5 having same issue. Looping in @Stevesky .

I am using JPLAY app with Tidal on my Naim uniti Atom Headphone, edition everything is working, great brilliant.

Same problem running iOS 17.2.1 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

For those having a computer you can download Audirvāna on free trial, log in with your tidal details and continue listening until naim have got this sorted. They also have a free remote app for iPhone.

Or use the Tidal app and Airplay/Chromecast if you have a streamer that supports that.

1 Like

The problem started immediately after I updated the Tidal app on my iPad earlier today, before that Tidal was working fine via the Naim app. Streaming from the Tidal app and then selecting the NDX2 from within the Tidal app still seems work.

Back on the records again

1 Like

I was able to access Tidal using Tidal Connect. Once I did, I could use the Naim app.

Christ this is dull. Neither iPhone or iPad works, the two things I use to connect. I know this doesn’t happen often but it feels like it, especially after the Xmas fiasco.

1 Like

Tidal login on my Naim app in iPad does not work. Works just fine on iPhone.

Same here with Naim Uniti Star

Same problem with my NDX2, using MBP app, iPhone app or iPad app.
I can log into my Tidal account using a web browser but otherwise, nothing.
Is it worth contacting Naim or can anyone confirm if they are aware?

I can not log into Tidal on Naim app! NDX streamer.

Same here. I just updated the software to 4.8 on my upgraded legacy Uniti, and it was working fine through the Naim app, but when using the Tidal app, the Uniti doesn’t appear in the available options to connect to (unlike in Spotify where it works fine). Is there a trick to get the Tidal app to find the Uniti?

Joining the club….

NDX works fine with Spotify, UPnP, Bluetooth, radio stations but will not allow me to connect to Tidal directly from the Naim app/NDX (latest 4.8.00 software)

Tried a couple of iPads (have an old dedicated iPad I use for the Naim app/NDX, but drafted in a new few month old iPad to see if that was the problem) and an iPhone - all using iOS 17.3.1 where I can log in and out of Tidal no problems.

This came about after my subscription via Apple expired and I went directly to Tidal (saving a couple of ÂŁÂŁÂŁs a month) to restart my subscription, I have rebooted and even deleted/reloaded the apps on all controllers and factory reset the NDX with no luck.

As already reported in a previous post by another forum member I get this error message displayed

Is a call to the mothership worthwhile?

Same here.

NOTE that you can still play Tidal using Tidal connect in the meantime

…

Maybe Tidal’s way of telling Naim to support Tidal Max :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have lost my playlist on my Naim app Can’t access streaming albums and my own playlist. iRadio works
What could have happened? When I try to log in to Tidal from the app I get this message, see attached. I have also tried resetting the app, no change
Can anyone provide an explanation? Is there something I’ve missed?